UPSSC Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Commission has invited application from all over India for filling 328 job vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of Uttar Pradesh SSC Recruitment in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. Utter Pradesh Staff Selection Commission has published the advertisement on 29th November 2020 for hiring deserving candidates for Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Assistant Radio Officer, Assistant Architect, Research Officer. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline.
Highlights of UPSSC Recruitment 2020 :
|RECRUITING BODY||Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|NO. OF VACANCY||328|
|QUALIFICATION||Bachelor Degree / Post Graduate Degree from a recognized institute.|
|AGE LIMIT||21-40 years as on 01/07/2020|
|LAST DATE TO APPLY||24/12/2020|
- Delhi University Recruitment For Assistant Professor & Various Departments: Apply Online
- DRDO Recruitment 2020: Apply Before 2021- Vacancy, Salary, Exam date
- Bank Of Baroda Latest Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For Head Posts
- TCGL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Various Post, TCGL Salary Package
Application fees :
- GEN/EWS/OBC Rs.105/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Rs.65/-
- Handicapped Rs.25/-
Post-Wise Vacancy Details :
|Assistant Radio Officer||02|
Category-Wise Age Relaxation :
How To Apply :
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for latest Uttar Pradesh SSC recruitment 2020 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Staff Selection Commission http://upsssc.gov.in/
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.
- RPSC Recruitment 2020:Exam Date, Salary-Online Apply
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Diploma & B.Tech: 70 Post Apply Online
- ICMR Latest Recruitment 2020:Online Registration |149 Vacancies
- MP Police Recruitment Apply Online | 4000 Vacancies
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form: UCIL Apprentice Salary