Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022:The Registry of Telangana High Court has invited application from the residents of Telanaga State, both Freshers & Experienceds for filling 500 job vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important Dates, Selection Pattern of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. Telangana High Court has published the advertisement on 3rd March, 2022 for hiring deserving candidates for Stenographer Grade III, Typist, Copyist, Junior Assistant, Field Assistant, Examiner, Record Assistant and Process Server vacancies in the Subordinate Courts of Telangana.For full details about the post-wise vacancies, you can read the full notification on Telangana High court’s homepage. The online apply process has started from03/03/2022. Interested & Eligible candidates can submit their application through online mode within 30 days of publication of the Official notification i.e 4th April,2022.
Highlights Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022
Recruiting Body : Telangana High Court
Name Of the Posts :
- Stenographer Grade III
- Junior Assistant,
- Field Assistant,
- Record Assistant and
- Process Server
No. Of Vacancies : 500
Age Limit : 18-40 years as on 01/07/2022
Note: Maximum Age Limit is Relaxed by 5years for SC/ST, 3years for OBCNC, 10years for PWBD(UR), 13years for PWBD(OBCNC) & 15years for PWBD(SC/ST). Additional 3 (three) years in respect of National and International sports person who have represented India/ National Team of the state of Assam at the National or International level in the discipline recognized by International Olympic Committee & Indian Olympic Association. This will be over and above the relaxation age as per Govt. existing policy.
- Assam Police Constable AB Advertisement 2021
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- NCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Educational Qualification Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022 :
- The candidate must be a Graduate of any recognized University in any stream. However, the preference will be given to Law Graduates from any Recognised University registered under UGC.
- The Candidate must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or examination conducted by Government Board or Government Certificate in Computer.Typing Basic Course (GCC-TBC) or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w.p.m.
- The Candidate must Possess Knowledge about Local Language & culture.
- The Candidate must possess a Employment Exchange Registration Number for the state of Telangana.
- The Candidate must have CPCT Score Card.
Salary: Rs. 32,810/- to Rs. 96,890/-Per Month(Initial Pay) + Other Allowances as applicable.
Job Location : Telangana.
Important Dates Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022 :
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 03-03-2022
- Last date to Apply Online : 04-04-2022
- Last date of Fee Submission : 06-01-2022
- Date for Preliminary Examination : Not announced yet.
- Date for Main Examination : Not announced yet.
Selection Process : High Court has reserved the right of shortlisting the candidates at any stage on the basis of higher educational qualification and academic excellence. The eligible shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo screening/written test of 90 marks of one hour duration comprising of Objective type multiple choice questions. Only shortlisted candidates after qualifying screening test would be called for English Typing Test of 20 marks. The English Typing Test will be taken on Computer only. Only Candidates qualifying typing test would be called for Viva-voce/Interview of 40 marks.
Application Fees Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022 :
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST/PWD & Women Candidates — Rs.500/-
- Mode of Payment : Online.
Note: The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling the online Application form. The payment can be done using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets etc. Transaction Charges, if any will be borne by the candidates. At times, there may be server issues because of huge rush, which may affect the payment process. In such scenario, the candidate needs to log in fresh and attempt again.
Important Links Area of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online||Available On 03/03/2022|
|Official Registration Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
|Official Website||Telangana High Court|
|Jobkaregaindia Homepage||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How To Apply for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply online for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the apply process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website of Telangana High Court www.tshc.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.