supreme court assistant recruitment 2022 exam date | supreme court junior assistant notification 2022| supreme court of india recruitment 2022|supreme court assistant syllabus | supreme court junior court assistant cut off |supreme court junior court assistant notification pdf| junior court assistant supreme court salary
2022 Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment: The Supreme Court of India (SCI) has published its latest announcement on the appointment of Junior Assistant Judges (Group B without newspaper). Eligible applicants can apply online at the website www.sci.gov.in for hiring Junior Legal Assistants at the Supreme Court of India (SCI) 2022. The online application link has gone live from 18 June 2022 and will continue till 10 July 2022. It is recommended that the candidates applying for 210 vacancies for junior legal assistants should not wait for the deadline to avoid last minute trouble. Applicants must go through official notification for all details related to an online connection, educational qualification, PDF notification, eligibility criteria, etc.
Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Highlight
Applicants applying for SCI Recruitment 2022 should remember that only those applications are successfully completed via the official website. See the summary table below.
|Article||Supreme Court of India (SCI) Recruitment 2022|
|Authority||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Post Name||Junior Court Assistant|
|Apply Start Date||18.06.2022|
Eligibility Criteria of Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
Name of post: Junior Court Assistant (JCA)
No of posts: 210
Pay: Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-
Age Limit: Candidates applying for the post of Junior Court Assistant (JCA) should be below 30 years of age as of 01/07/2022.
Age Relaxation Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen and Dependents of Freedom Fighter Category as per Government Rules.
Educational Qualification for Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer.
- Knowledge of Computer operation.
Application Fee Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment 2022 :
- UR/ OBC: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH candidates/dependents of freedom fighters: Rs 250/-
- Payment mode: Online.
Important Dates of Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
|SCI Recruitment Notification Release Date||18th June 2022|
|Online Registration Starts||18th June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||10th July 2022|
|SCI Recruitment Admit Card 2022||To be notified later|
|SCI Recruitment Exam Date 202||To be notified later|
Apply link for Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Online Application||Register | Login|
|Advertisement Details||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to apply for Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply online for 210 Vacancies under Supreme Court of India JCA Recruitment 2022 within the 10th of July 2022 . For more detailed information on the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Scroll down, and go to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Registration” and complete the registration process.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” link and log in.
- Fill in your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the application form.
Supreme Court Junior Assistant Selection 2022
- Objective Written Exam
- English Typing Test on Computer
- Descriptive Test (English) of Comprehension, Precis Writing, and Essay
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SCI Junior Court Assistant 2022 Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking: 1/4th
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam: Objective Type Test
Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
|Objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers containing 100 questions (consisting of 50 General English questions including comprehension section, 25 General Aptitude questions, and 25 General Knowledge questions)||02 Hours (Negative Marking of 1/4th)|
|Objective Type Computer Knowledge Test (25 questions)||02 Hours (Negative Marking of 1/4th)|
|Typing (English) test on Computer with minimum speed 35 w.p.m. after deduction of mistakes (mistakes allowed 3%)||10 Min.|
|Descriptive Test (in the English Language) consisting of Comprehension passage, Precis Writing, and Essay Writing||02 Hours|
FAQs Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
- When the notification for Supreme court assistant Recruitment 2022 released?
- What is the Apply Online last date for Supreme court assistant Recruitment 2022?
10th July 2022
- How many vacancies are announced through the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022?
- When will the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 be released?
18th June 2022
- What is the last date to apply online for the Supreme Court Recruitment 2022?