SSC CGL Exam Notification 2021 :
Staff Selection Commission(SSC) has invited application from all over India for 6506+ job vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of SSC CGL recruitment in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. Staff Selection Commission has published the advertisement on 30th December 2020 for hiring deserving candidates for the mentioned vacancies. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within 31st January.
Highlights Of SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 :
Name Of the Vacancies: Group – B (Gazetted )
Group – B (Non- Gazetted )
Group – C
No. Of Vacancies: 6506+
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 31-01-2021
Selection Process: Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination
Post-wise Detailed Information :
- No. of Posts: 250
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 as on 01/01/2020
- Qualification: Bachelors Degree from a Recognised Institute.
- Desirable: Charter Accountant or Cost & Management Accountant.
Group: B posts(Non-Gazetted)
- No. of Posts: 3513
- Age Limit: 20-30 years as on 01/01/2020
- Education: Bachelors Degree from a Recognised Institute.
Group – C posts
- No. of Posts: 2743
- Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 01/01/2020
- Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree from a Recognised Institute.
Application Fees SSC CGL :
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.100/-
- Fees are exempted for SC/ST Candidates.
.Category-Wise Age Relaxation :
How To Apply for SSC CGL Exam Notification 2021
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) www.ssc.nic.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.
What is SSC CGL salary?
18,000 TO 2,50,000
What are SSC CGL jobs?
Group – B (Gazetted ),Group – B (Non- Gazetted ) and Group – C
Is SSC CGL tough?
Moderate to Difficult
Which is most powerful job in SSC CGL?
Assistant Audit Officer