SBI PO Recruitment 2021: State Bank Of India has invited application from all Indian Nationals both Freshers & Experienceds for filling 2056 job vacancies in a prescribed performa. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important Dates, Selection Pattern of SBI PO Recruitment 2021 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. SBI has published the advertisement on 4th October, 2021 for hiring deserving candidates for Probationary Officer post vacancies on regular and contract basis. For full details about the recruitment, one can head towards the homepage of State Bank of India. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline 25/10/2021.
Highlights of SBI PO Recruitment 2021
Recruiting Body : State Bank of India.
No. Of Vacancies : 2056
Educational Qualification (as on 31.12.2021):
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2021.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant may also apply.
Age Limit : Candidates age should not be below 21years and not above 30years as on 01/04/2021 . In other words, candidates must have been born not later than 01/04/1999 and not earlier than 02/04/1990.
Note: Maximum Age Limit is Relaxed by 5years for SC/ST, 3years for OBCNC, 10years for PWBD(UR), 13years for PWBD(OBCNC) & 15years for PWBD(SC/ST).
- TET Assam Recruitment 2021
- Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021
- CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- SAI Assistant Coach Recruitment 2021
Application Fees :
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.750/- + Payment Gateway Charges.
- Fee is exempted for SC/ST/PwBD & Female Candidates.
Selection Process :
The selection Procedure for SBI PO Recruitment will be consist of three-tier process:
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: SBI PO Recruitment 2021
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|Subjects||No. of Questions(each of mark 1)||Time Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Aptitude||35||20 Minutes|
Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Examination. There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering 10 times (approx.) the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for Main Examination from the top of above merit list.
Phase-II: Main Examination:
Main Examination will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
- Objective Test: The duration of objective test is 3 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||30 minutes|
- Descriptive Test: The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
Selection criteria for Phase-III:
Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in Phase-II (Main Exam). There will be no sectional cut-off. Candidates numbering up to 3 times (approx.) of the category wise vacancies will be shortlisted for Phase-III from the top of the category wise merit list subject to a candidate scoring the minimum aggregate qualifying score, as decided by the Bank
- NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment 2021
- HARTRON Haryana Vacancy 2021
- GNDU Amritsar Recruitment 2021and More
- DLSA Baksa Volunteer Recruitment 2021
- Income Tax Dept Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2021
- SSB Odisha Recruitment 2021
- SMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
Important Dates of SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 05-10-2021
- Last date to Apply Online : 25-10-2021
- Tentative Dates for Download of Preliminary exam Call letters : 1st/2nd week of November,2021
- Tentative Dates for Preliminary exam : Nov/Dec, 2021
- Tentative Date of declaration of result of Preliminary exam : Dec, 2021
- Tentative Dates for Download of Main exam Call letters : 2nd /3rd week of December,2021
- Tentative Dates for Main exam : December, 2021
- Tentative Date of declaration of result of Main exam : January, 2021
- Tentative Dates for Download of Preliminary exam Call letters : 1st/2nd week of February, 2022
- Tentative Dates for Preliminary exam : 3rd week of February, 2022
- Tentative Date of declaration of Final Result : March, 2022
Post-wise Vacancy Distribution SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- Probationary Officer (GEN) : 810
- Probationary Officer (OBC) : 560
- Probationary Officer (SC) : 324
- Probationary Officer (ST) : 162
- Probationary Officer (EWS) : 200
How To Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
Candidates willing to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2021 can complete the registration process through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the apply process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website of State Bank Of India www.sbi.co.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.