Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 : Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (SSSC), on behalf of the Punjab District and State Assembly Judges, has issued the Latest Notice for Termination of Punjab Subordinate Court by Employment Service Notice No. 30C/SSSC/PB/ issued. 2022. Eligible candidates can apply for the 2022 Punjab District Court recruitment online or visit the website www.sssc.gov.in. All details of Punjab and Haryana 2022 High Court Recruitment are below.
Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022
|Origination Name||High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.)|
|Name of Post||Clerk|
|No. of Vacancy||759 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Exam Date||October/ November 2022|
|Application Submission Start Date||06/08/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27/08/2022|
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Application Fees Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022
- Gen: ₹ 825/-
- SC/BC/ OBC/ ESM: ₹ 525/-
- PHC of Punjab: ₹ 625/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Age Limit
- Minimum Age Required: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limits : 37 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 January 2022
- Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
Read : CTET Application Form 2022
Important Dates Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022
|Apply Start||Aug 6, 2022, at 11:59 pm|
|Last Date to Apply||Aug 27, 2022, at 11:59 pm|
|Exam Date||Oct/ Nov 2022|
Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022 Qualifications
|Clerk||759 (Gen-355, SC- 165, OBC-78, PHC-35, ESM – 126)||Graduate in any Stream + Punjabi in 10th Class + Typing|
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university in India.
- He/she should have passed the matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subjects.
- Must have proficiency in the operation of Computers.
- For more Details Read the official notification.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- CBT Written Exam
- Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Typing Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply For Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Notification 2022
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.sssc.gov.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form.
Important Links Area of Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment 2022
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Written Exam Pattern
|Subject||Type of Exam||Marks|
|English Composition||Subjective (Essay, Letter, Precis, Translation )||30|
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question(s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
- Qualifying Marks: 33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified for the Test unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Computer Test
Candidates who qualify the Computer Based Test (CBT), the number of candidates as decided by Hon’ble Central Recruitment Committee will be called for Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
- Computer Proficiency Test shall comprise of two parts.
- In Part-I: Candidates will have to qualify the Spread Sheet Test which is of 10 marks and of 10 minutes duration by securing 40% or more i.e. 4 or more marks.
- In Part-II: candidates will have to qualify Computer Typing Test in English at the speed of 30 W.P.M. Typing Speed.
FAQs Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022
How to apply for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022?
Apply online from the website www.sssc.gov.in
What is the last date to apply for Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2022?
Aug 27, 2022, up to 11:59 pm