PTI Vacancy in Rajasthan | The Rajasthan Personnel Selection Board (RSMSSB) has informed RSMSSB PTI to recruit 5,546 physical education teachers under Madhamiq Shiksha Vibhag of the Rajasthan Government. Eligible applicants can apply online for RSMSSB PTI Vacancies 2022 at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in from 23 June 2022 as the application link is now active.
PTI Vacancy in Rajasthan Overview
|Name of the Board||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||PTI Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||5,546 vacant posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||To be Released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Date||25 September 2022|
PTI Vacancy in Rajasthan Important Dates
|RSMSSB PTI Notification Released Date||16th June 2022|
|RSMSSB PTI Starting Date to Apply Online||23rd June 2022|
|RSMSSB PTI Closing Date to Apply Online||22nd July 2022|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Fee||23rd June 2022|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Fee||22nd July 2022|
|RSMSSB PTI Exam Date||25th September 2022|
PTI Vacancy in Rajasthan
According to an official statement, RSMSSB staff collected a total of 5,546 scheduled and unscheduled PTI letters. Applicants can consult the table below to review the breakdown of the number of vacancies for each position. This is a great opportunity for candidates to get a lucrative job based on their educational qualifications, skills, and experience.
|RSMSSB PTI Vacancy||Total Post|
Eligibility Criteria for PTI Vacancy in Rajasthan
- Candidates must have passed the 12th class with a Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or Certificate in Physical Education (C.P.Ed) or Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed) recognized by the National Teacher Education Council.
- Knowledge of working in Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthan’s culture
Those who apply for the 2022 PTI Rajasthan Guru Recruitment can only pay the registration fee online using methods such as internet banking, debit or credit cards, and more. The following fees have been announced by the online application office:
- Gen/ UR & Creamy Layer OBC category will have to pay Rs 450.
- OBS/ Non-Creamy layer category will have to pay Rs 350.
- SC/ ST/ PH category will have to pay Rs 250.
- The mode of payment should be credit, debit card, or net banking.
- Age Limit Between : 18-40 Years as on 01-01-2023
- Age Relaxation As Per Rajasthan RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022 Rules.
Selection Process PTI Vacancy Rajasthan
- The Selection Process of Rajasthan RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Examination.
- Document Verification & Medical Exam.
- For other selection process details please go to the official Notification/ Advertisement.
How to Apply Rajasthan RSMSSB PTI Teacher Online Form 2022?
- Step 1: To apply candidates need to visit the official website recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in
- Step 2: Next, click on the apply now link for “PTI” posts.
- Step 3: Finish the registration process.
- Step 4: Candidates are then required to log in and apply for the desired post.
- Step 5: Complete the application form, upload documents, and pay the application fee.
- Step 6: Submit the form and take a printout for future reference.
- NOTE: It is advised that candidates must regularly visit the official website of RSMSSB for fresh updates and more details.
Important Link Area of RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022
|Rajasthan Staff Selection Board RSMSSB Official Portal||rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Application Link for Rajasthan PTI Teacher Recruitment||Click Here|
RSMSSB PTI Recruitment 2022
25 September 2022
RSMSSB officials have recruited a total of 5546 PTI Post under Scheduled Area and Non-Scheduled Area
22nd July 2022