PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitments 2021 : Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC) has invited application from all over India in prescribes Performa for filling 353 job vacancies in the Dept. of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Dairy Development, Government of Punjab. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of PPSC Recruitment 2021 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. Punjab Public Service Commission has published the advertisement on 20th November,2021 for hiring deserving candidates for Veterinary Officer vacancies. For full details about the post-wise vacancies, you can read the full notification on PPSC’s homepage. Eligible & Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline 20/12/2021.
Highlights Of PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitments 2021
Recruiting Body : Punjab Public Service Commission
Name Of the Post : Veterinary Officer
No. Of Post : 353
Note: The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Government at any time before the selection process is complete without giving any prior notice to the candidates. The Punjab Civil Services (Reservation of posts for women) Rules 2020 issued by the Department of Social Security and Women & Child Development that provides for 33% reservation for women is attached as Annexure-I with General Information for candidates.
- NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Notifications
- RRC WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- NHM Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Postal Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification :
- Should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a University recognized by the Veterinary Council of India; and
- Should be registered with the Punjab Veterinary Council.
- Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard is essential.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 20-11-2021
- Last date to Apply Online : 20-12-2021
Application Fees :
- For Ex-Serviceman, EWS, PWD Candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST of All States & BC of Punjab : Rs.750/-
- For all other Categories : Rs. 1500/-
Note: The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling the online Application form. The payment can be done using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets etc. Transaction Charges, if any will be borne by the candidates. At times, there may be server issues because of huge rush, which may affect the payment process. In such scenario, the candidate needs to log in fresh and attempt again.
Selection Procedure : PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitments 2021
Final result shall be prepared on the basis of the grand total of the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Competitive Examination and the Interview. The marks of written competitive examination obtained by the candidates or cut off marks for interview will not be disclosed at the time of short listing the candidates for interview, to avoid the same influencing the interview panel. However, the complete details of written marks and interview marks will be available on the website of Commission after compiling the final result.
How To Apply for PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitments 2021
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply Punjab Public Service Commission(PPSC) Recruitment 2021 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the apply process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website of Punjab PSC www.ppsc.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.