OPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2021 :
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited application from all over India for filling 1871+ vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of OPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2021 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. Odisha Public Service Commission has published the advertisement on 11th October, 2021 for hiring deserving candidates for the Medical Officer (Asst. Surgeon) in Group A(Jr. Branch) of Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department. For full details about the post-wise vacancies, you can read the full notification on OPSC’s homepage. The application process will start from 12th November. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline of 13/12/2021.
Keynotes Of OPSC Medical Officer Online form 2021
- TET Assam Recruitment 2021
- Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021
- CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- SAI Assistant Coach Recruitment 2021
Recruiting Body : Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of the Post : Medical Officer (Asst. Surgeon)
No. Of Vacancies : 1871
Age Limit : 21-45years as on 01/01/2022
Note: Maximum Age Limit is Relaxed by 5years for SC/ST, 3years for OBCNC, 10years for PWBD(UR), 13years for PWBD(OBCNC) & 15years for PWBD(SC/ST).
Job Location : Bhubaneshwar.
Salary : Cell-I of Level-10 of the pay matrix under ORSP (CT) Rules, 2019 along with usual Dearness & other allowances as applicable by the government from time to time.
Educational Qualification : A Candidate should possess
- MBBS with at least 55% of marks,or its equivalent grade, in the concerned subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an Foreign University.
Provided that for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, SEBC & Persons with disabilities categories, the requirement of securing atleast 55% marks shall be reduced to 50%
- Have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) meant for appointment of Assistant Professor or must have acquired a Ph.D degree in the concerned subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an Foreign University.
Important Dates : OPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 12-11-2021
- Last date to Apply Online : 13-12-2021
- Last Date for Submission of Registered Application : 20-12-2021
Selection Process : OPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2021
- Selection for direct recruitment to the rank of Medical Officer (Asst. Surgeon) shall be made by the Commission on the basis of merit to be judged by performance in interview of eligible shortlisted candidates.
- The Academic Score as specified in the official notice , for colleges as per UGC Regulation, 2018 shall be considered for shortlisting of Candidates for interview.
- The Commission has decided that 3 times the no. of vacancies shall be shortlistedfor the interview.
- On the basis of the result of interview, the Commission shall prepare subject-wise merit list of successful candidates , arranged in order of merit, equal to the no. of post to be filled up, and furnish the same to the Government.
- NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Notifications
- RRC WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- NHM Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Postal Recruitment 2021
Application Fees : OPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2021
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.500/- + Payment Gateway Charges
- Fees is exempted for SC/ST/PWD Candidates .
Category-wise Vacancy Distribution
How To Apply for OPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2021
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for OPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2021 through online mode within the mentioned date i.e,13-12-2021. For more detailed information for the apply process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) www.opsc.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis. Thank you.