ONGC Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications from all over India for filling 3614+ Apprentice for training under the Apprentice Act,1961 for the year 2021-22 in the designated trade at Units/Workshops. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited published the advertisement on 27th April, 2022 for hiring deserving candidates for the mentioned vacancies. For full details about the post-wise vacancies, one can read the full notification on ONGC’s homepage.
The online application link has gone live since 26/04/2022. Interested & Eligible candidates can submit their application online mode within the deadline of 15/05/2022.
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|Name of the Post||Trade & Technician Apprentice|
|Total Posts||4182 Posts (Expected)|
|Age Limit||18 to 24 Years (Detailed Given Below)|
|Location||All over India|
|Qualifications||ITI Degree / Diploma|
Keynotes ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
Name Of the Posts : Apprentice.
No. Of Vacancies ONGC Apprenticeship: 3614
Note: The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Government at any time before the selection process is complete without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
Age Limit : 15-24years as on 10/05/2022
Note: Maximum Age Limit is Relaxed by 5years for SC/ST, 3years for OBCNC, 10years for PWBD(UR), 13years for PWBD(OBCNC) & 15years for PWBD(SC/ST).
Educational Qualification ONGC Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022 :
- For Accountant, Office Assistant & Laboratory Assistant posts: Bachelor degree in Commerce, Bachelor degree in B.A OR BBA, B.Sc with PCM or PCB.
- For Other Posts : ITI in Relevant Trade.
Important Dates ONGC Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022 :
- Date of Publication of Notification: 26-04-2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 27-04-2022
- Last date to Apply Online :5-05-2022
Application Fees ONGC Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022:
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.100/- + Payment Gateway Charges
- Fees is exempted for SC/ST & Women Candidates
Note: The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling the online Application form. The payment can be done using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets etc. Transaction Charges, if any will be borne by the candidates. At times, there may be server issues because of huge rush, which may affect the payment process. In such scenario, the candidate needs to log in fresh and attempt again.
ONGC Salary Structure
|Graduate Apprentice||BA or B.Com or BSC or BBA||Rs. 9000|
|Trade Apprentice||1st year||Rs. 7700|
|Trade Apprentice||2nd Year||Rs. 8050|
|Diploma Apprentice||Diploma||Rs. 8000|
Selection Process ONGC Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022: The process of Shortlisting will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination & Merit drawn. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Document Verification process to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies. In case of two candidates having same marks, the candidate with older age will be preffered. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
A final merit list will be released unit-wise, trade-wise, division-wise equal to the no. of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidates as stated above. Finally enlisted candidates would be subjected to verification of original testimonials.
Resolution of Tie cases : In the event of tie in scores of candidates, such cases will be resolved by applying following criteria, one after another in the given order, till the tie is resolved :
- Candidate older in age will get preference ;
- Further tie, if any, shall be resolved by comparing the height of candidate i.e. candidate taller in height will get the preference ;
- If the matter still remains unresolved, then it shall be resolved by the educational qualification of candidates i.e. candidate higher in the qualification will get preference and ;
- If the tie still persists, it shall be resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of names i.e. a candidate whose name begins with the alphabet (English) which comes first in the alphabetical order will get preference.
Sector-wise Vacancies Distribution ONGC Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
Important Links Area of ONGC Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online||Available On : 27-04-2022|
|Official Registration Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
|Jobkaregaindia Homepage||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How To Apply for ONGC Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply online for 3614 vacancies under ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 within the deadline of 15-05-2022. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website of Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited www.ongcindia.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.
FAQs ONGC Recruitment 2022
How many vacancies were offered in ONGC Recruitment 2022?
No. Of Vacancies ONGC Apprenticeship: 3614
What is the selection process for ONGC Recruitment 2022?
The process of Shortlisting will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination & Merit drawn. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Document Verification process to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies. In case of two candidates having same marks, the candidate with older age will be preffered. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
What is the vacencies out for ONGC Recruitment 2022?