NMDC Ltd Recruitment 2022 : National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) Ltd. has invited application from Indian Nationals both Freshers & Experienceds for filling 200 job vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of NMDC Ltd. Recruitment 2022 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. NMDC has published the advertisement on 5th Feb, 2022 for hiring deserving candidates for Field Attendant, Maintenance Attendant, MCO Gr III, HEM Mechanic Grp III, Electrician, Blaster, QCA vacancies on contract basis . The online apply process will start from 10/02/2022.
For full details about the post-wise vacancies and other information, one can read the full notification on NMDC’s homepage. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline 02/03/2022.
Highlights of NMDC Ltd Recruitment 2022
Recruiting Body : National Mineral Development Corporation Limited.
No. Of Vacancies : 200
There will be reservation for UR – 27%, SC- 24, ST(P)-39 & Ex-Serviceman – 04, Sports Person-01. Ten percent (10%) reservation for persons belonging to EWS who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs.
Note: The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Government at any time before the selection process is complete without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
Age Limit : 18-30years as on 02/03/2022
Note: Maximum Age Limit is Relaxed by 5years for SC/ST, 3years for OBCNC, 10years for PWBD(UR), 13years for PWBD(OBCNC) & 15years for PWBD(SC/ST).
Job Location : Ahmedabad, Gujrat
Selection Process NMDC Ltd Recruitment 2022 : The Selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the written test (CBT) / Personal Interview. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test as applicable and specified in these modalities put together. The appropriate Committee constituted by Govt. reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in CBT and Interview separately and the criteria for short listing.
Resolution of Tie cases : In the event of tie in scores of candidates in the Written Examination, such cases will be resolved by applying following criteria, one after another in the given order, till the tie is resolved :
- Candidate older in age will get preference ;
- Further tie, if any, shall be resolved by comparing the height of candidate i.e. candidate taller in height will get the preference ;
- If the matter still remains unresolved, then it shall be resolved by the educational qualification of candidates i.e. candidate higher in the qualification will get preference and ;
- If the tie still persists, it shall be resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of names i.e. a candidate whose name begins with the alphabet (English) which comes first in the alphabetical order will get preference.
Important Dates NMDC Ltd Recruitment 2022 :
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 10-02-2022
- Last date to Apply Online : 02-03-2022
Application Fees NMDC Ltd Recruitment 2022 :
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.150/- + Payment Gateway Charges.
- Fee is exempted for SC/ST/PwBD & Female Candidates .
Note: The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling the online Application form. The payment can be done using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets etc. Transaction Charges, if any will be borne by the candidates. At times, there may be server issues because of huge rush, which may affect the payment process. In such scenario, the candidate needs to log in fresh and attempt again.
- APSC CEE Selected List OUT 2022
- RSMSSB Computer Instructor Recruitment 2022
- SSC CHSL Exam Notification OUT 2022
Post-wise Vacancy Details NMDC Ltd Recruitment 2022
Field Attendant (Trainee)
- No. of Vacancy – 43
- Educational Qualification –Middle Pass or ITI
Maintenance Assistant (Mech.) (Trainee)
- No. of Vacancy – 90
- Educational Qualification – ITI in Welding / Fitter / Machinist/Motor Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic/Auto Electrician.
Maintenance Assistant (Elect.) (Trainee)
- No. of Vacancy – 35
- Educational Qualification – ITI in Electrical Trade .
MCO Grp III (Trainee)
- No. of Vacancy – 04
- Educational Qualification – Essential: Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Desirable: Possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
HEM Mechanic Grp III (Trainee)
- No. of Vacancy – 10
- Educational Qualification –Essential: Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Desirable: Possess a valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Electrician Grp III (Trainee)
- No. of Vacancy – 07
- Educational Qualification – Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with Industrial/Domestic Electrical Installations Certificate.
Blaster Grp II (Trainee) (RS-04)
- No. of Vacancy – 02
- Educational Qualification – Matric / ITI with Blaster / Mining Mate certificate and First Aid certificate. Desirable: Experience of 3 years in blasting operation.
QCA Grp III (Trainee) (RS-04)
- No. of Vacancy – 09
- Educational Qualification – Graduate in B.Sc (Chemistry/Geology). Desirable: One year experience in sampling work is essential.
Important Links Area NMDC Ltd Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online||Available On 10-02-2022|
|Official Registration Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
|Official Website||NMDC Ltd|
|Jobkaregaindia Homepage||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How To Apply NMDC Ltd Recruitment 2022
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply online for 200 vacancies under NMDC Ltd. Recruitment 2022 within the 02-03-22. For more detailed information for the apply process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website of National Mineral Development Corporation www.nmdc.co.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.