NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021 :
National Institute Of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar has invited application from all over India for filling 29+ job vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of NIT, Jalandhar Recruitment in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. National Institute Of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar has published the advertisement on 2nd January 2021 for hiring deserving candidates for the mentioned vacancies. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline.
Highlights of NIT, Jalandhar Recruitment 2021 :
Name Of the Post: Assistant Professor
No. of Vacancies: 29+
Age Limit: Not Exceeding 45years as on 01/01/2021
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.D
Job Location : Jalandhar
Application Fees :
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.1000/-
- Fees are exempted for SC/ST Candidates.
Selection Process: Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 02-01-2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 31-01-2021
Also Read :
Category-Wise Age Relaxation :
How To Apply :
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for National Institute Of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar Recruitment 2020 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of NIT, Jalandhar https://www.nitj.ac.in/
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.