NIRD Latest Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayat Raj has invited application from all over India 510 job vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of NIRD Recruitment in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayat Raj has published the advertisement on 22nd November 2020 for hiring deserving candidates for Cluster Level Resource Person, State Programme Coordinator, Young Fellow vacancies. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the 29/12/2020.
Highlights Of NIRD Recruitment 2020 :
Post-wise Detailed Information for NIRD Recruitment 2020:
- AIIMS Rishikesh Latest Recruitment 2020 : Apply Online Before 31Dec – Salary, Vacancy
- Assam SLET Latest Notification 2020-21: Online Application Form – Full Process, Syllabus, Important Dates
- UPSSC Upcoming Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online For 328 Various Vacancies
- Delhi University Recruitment For Assistant Professor & Various Departments: Apply Online
- DRDO Recruitment 2020: Apply Before 2021- Vacancy, Salary, Exam date
- Bank Of Baroda Latest Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For Head Posts
- TCGL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Various Post, TCGL Salary Package
Educational Qualification :
- Cluster Level Resource Person: 12TH Pass
- State Programme Coordinator: M.A, MSW
- Young Fellow: M.A, PG Diploma, MSW
Category-Wise Age Relaxation :
How To Apply :
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2020 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of NIRD http://nirdpr.org.in/
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.