NE Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022: North-East Frontier Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), has invited applications from all over India for filling 5636+ Apprentice for training under the Apprentice Act,1961 for the year 2022-23 in the designated trade at Units/Workshops in the North-East Frontier Railway(NEFR). Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of RRC, North-East Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment toward his duty.
North-Eastern Railway published the advertisement on 31st May 2022 for hiring deserving candidates for the mentioned vacancies. For full details about the post-wise vacancies, one can read the full notification on North-East Frontier Railway’s homepage. The online application link will be live from 01/06/2022. Interested & Eligible candidates can submit their application online mode within the deadline of 30/06/2022.
|Recruitment Organization||North-East Frontier (NEF) Railway|
|Post Name||ITI Apprentice|
|Advt No.||NF Railway Act Apprentice 2022-23|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||As per apprenticeship rules|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||June 30, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Indian Railway Apprentice Jobs|
Keynotes NE Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Name Of the Posts : Act Apprentice.
No. Of Vacancies : 5636
Note : The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Government at any time before the selection process is complete without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
Age Limit : 15-24years as on 10/05/2022
Note: Maximum Age Limit is Relaxed by 5years for SC/ST, 3years for OBCNC, 10years for PWBD(UR), 13years for PWBD(OBCNC) & 15years for PWBD(SC/ST).
Educational Qualification: The candidates must be a 10th Pass or its equivalent with at least 50% marks. In aggregate, the candidate should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade from an Affiliate Institution with NCVT/SCVT.
Note: The Candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of Notification.
Important Dates NE Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 :
- Date of Publication of Notification: 31-05-2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-06-2022
- Last date to Apply Online:30-06-2022
Application Fees NE Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 :
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.100/- + Payment Gateway Charges
- Fees is exempted for SC/ST & Women Candidates
Note: The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling out the online Application form. The payment can be done using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets etc. Transaction charges, if any will be borne by the candidates. At times, there may be server issues because of a huge rush, which may affect the payment process. In such a scenario, the candidate needs to log in fresh and attempt again.
Selection Process NE Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022: The process of Shortlisting will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the 10th class or its equivalent (Under the 10+2 examination system). Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Document Verification process to the extent of 1.5 times the notified vacancies. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate with older age will be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also the same, then the candidate who passed the matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
A final merit list will be released unit-wise, trade-wise, and division-wise equal to the no. of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidates as stated above. Finally, enlisted candidates would be subjected to verification of original testimonials.
Resolution of Tie cases: In the event of a tie in scores of candidates in the Written Examination, such cases will be resolved by applying the following criteria, one after another in the given order, till the tie is resolved :
- Candidates older in age will get preference ;
- Further tie, if any, shall be resolved by comparing the height of the candidate i.e. candidate taller in height will get the preference ;
- If the matter still remains unresolved, then it shall be resolved by the educational qualification of candidates i.e. candidates higher in the qualification will get preference and ;
- If the tie still persists, it shall be resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of names i.e. a candidate whose name begins with the alphabet (English) which comes first in the alphabetical order will get preference.
Unit-wise Vacancies Distribution NE Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 -Freejobalert
Katihar & TDH Workshop
Alipurduar (APDJ) Division
Rangiya (RNY) Division
Lumding (LMG), S&T/Workshop/MLG(PNO) & Track Machine MLG
New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN
Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)
Vacanciey Wise Distribution NE Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Name of Posts||Total Vacancy|
|Refrigerator & AC Mechanic||275|
|Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance||340|
Important Links Area of NE Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online||Available On 01-06-2022|
|Official Registration Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
|Jobkaregaindia Homepage||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How To Apply For NE Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Assam Carrier
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply online for 5636 vacancies under North-East Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022 within the deadline of 30-06-2022. For more detailed information on the apply process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of North-East Frontier Railway www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.
FAQs NE Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- How to Apply for NF Railway Apprentice 2022?
Go to the official website of North-East Frontier Railway www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
Fill the required details correctly.
Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
Make the payment as per the notified mode.
- What is the last date for applying online for NF Railway Apprentice 2022?
Last date to Apply Online:30-06-2022
- What is the age limit for NF Railway Apprentice 2022?
15-24years as on 10/05/2022