MP Police Recruitment Apply Online:
Madhya Pradesh examination board, here is a piece of great news for all govt. Job candidates of Madhya Pradesh from a prestigious newspaper column. The MP Police is going to release a total of 4000 vacancies for the post of constable. All the candidates who had been waiting to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment will be able to apply online directly through the link that is going to activate after the official release of the online application.
MP POLICE RECRUITMENT 2020 :
Madhya Pradesh Police has published an advertisement for hiring candidates for constable jobs on 22/11/2020. All the interested candidates are requested to apply through online mode. They can complete their registration via MP Police’s official website. The candidate should possess a strong commitment to work and passion for the following posts.
Aspiring candidates can apply for this vacancy within the deadline. Candidates will get all the information of MP police recruitment on our website. The following instruction will give you the details about age limit, salary, vacancies and everything that you should know.
HIGHLIGHTING POINTS FOR THE CANDIDATES :
IMPORTANT DATES FOR MP POLICE RECRUITMENT 2020:
- MP police detailed information will be available: from 25th November 2020.
- Opening date for MP police online registration: 24th December 2020.
- Last date for submission of online application: 7th January 2021
- Application: 12th January 2021.
- Tentative date for MP Police Constable admit card downloading date: February 2021.
- Tentative date for MP Police Constable exam date: 06 March 2021
AGE LIMIT(as on 01 August 2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- The maximum age for UR (male): 33 years
- Maximum age for UR (female)/OBC/SC/ST : 38 years
POST and CATEGORY-WISE VACANCY DISTRIBUTION
MP Police GD Constable Vacancy:
MP Police Radio Constable Vacancy :
APPLICATION FEES :
Application Fee (non-refundable) of Rs.300/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) is required. SC/ST/Women/PWD/EWS Registration Fee is to be paid by candidates through the online link given in the application form separately for each post.
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
- Written Examination.
- Physical measurement Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for the latest MP Police recruitment 2020 through online mode from 22/11/2020. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website peb.mp.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of respective Job and click on it. Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
- Send the application on or before10/11/2020 on the official website.
Link To Apply For MP Police Constable Recruitment(Click)
JobkaregaIndia.in Wishes All The Very Best To All The Aspiring Candidates Applying For The Mentioned Vacancies. For More Information On Job Vacancies Please Visit Our Website On A Regular Basis.
SBI Latest Recruitment 2020: Vacancies 10,500
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form: UCIL Apprentice Salary
9 thoughts on “MP Police Recruitment Apply Online | 4000 Vacancies”
Give me details information of jobs
Comments are closed.