Kerala PSC recruitment 2020: Kerala Public Service Commission has invited application from all over India for filling 460 job vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of Kerala PSC recruitment in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. Kerala Public service commission has published the advertisement on 23rd November 2020 for hiring deserving candidates for the mentioned vacancies. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline.
HIGHLIGHTS OF KERALA PSC NEW NOTIFICATION :
RPSC Recruitment 2020 : Exam Date, Salary-Online Apply @RPSCjob
NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Diploma & B.Tech : 70 Post Apply [email protected]
ICMR Latest Recruitment 2020:Online Registration |149 [email protected]
Qualification for the respective posts :
- Operator: Pass in SSLC Examination or equivalent qualification. National Trade Certificate in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle / Electrician)
- Junior Assistant: Degree from a recognised university with HDC/JDC OR B.Com with Co-operation OR B.Sc. (Co-operation & Banking) from Kerala Agricultural University.
- Junior Instructor: Any graduate, B.com, B.Tech/B.E, LLB, Diploma, ITI, BFSc , 12TH, 10TH, M.A, M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, MFSc, MSW
- Draftsman Grade-II :
(a) SSLC or its equivalent qualification.
(b) Diploma in Drawing and painting from a recognised Institution.
CATEGORY-WISE AGE RELAXATION :
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for the latest Kerala PSC recruitment 2020 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of Kerala PSC https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/home-2
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.
RPSC Recruitment 2020:Exam Date, Salary-Online Apply
NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Diploma & B.Tech: 70 Post Apply Online
ICMR Latest Recruitment 2020:Online Registration |149 Vacancies
MP Police Recruitment Apply Online | 4000 Vacancies
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form: UCIL Apprentice Salary