JVVNL Helper Recruitment Out 2022 : Jaipur Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (JVVNL) has invited application from all the eligible Indians for filling 1512 job vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of JVVNL Helper Recruitment 2022 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. JVVNL has published the advertisement on 5th January, 2022 for hiring deserving candidates for Technical Helper III Vacancies. For full details about the post-wise vacancies and other information, one can read the full notification on JVVNL’s homepage. The online application process will start from 9th February,2022. Interested & Eligible candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline of 28-02-2022.
Highlights Of JVVNL Helper Recruitment Out 2022
Recruiting Body : Jaipur Vidyut Vitaran Nigam Limited (JVVNL)
Name Of the Posts : Technical Helper III
No. Of Vacancies : 1512
There will be reservation for UR – 27%, SC- 24, ST(P)-39 & Ex-Serviceman – 04, Sports Person-01. Ten percent (10%) reservation for persons belonging to EWS who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs.
Note: The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Government at any time before the selection process is complete without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
Educational Qualification – Candidate must possess the qualification of Secondary from RBSE/CBSE or any equivalent Board alongwith ITT (NCVT!SCVT)!NAC or equivalent qualification in the trade of Electrician/ Lineman/SBA/Wireman/Power Electrician.
Salary : Candidates on appointment will be initially appointed as “Probationer Trainee” for a period of two years and during period of Probation Training they will be paid fixed remuneration of Rs.13,500/- per month. On successful completion of Probation Training period, they will be fixed at minimum of Level-4 in Pay Matrix i.e. Rs.19,200/- per month.
Age Limit : 18-28years as on 01/01/2023.
Note: Maximum Age Limit is Relaxed by 5years for SC/ST, 3years for OBCNC, 10years for PWBD(UR), 13years for PWBD(OBCNC) & 15years for PWBD(SC/ST). Additional 3 (three) years in respect of National and International sports person who have represented India/ National Team of the state of Assam at the National or International level in the discipline recognized by International Olympic Committee & Indian Olympic Association. This will be over and above the relaxation age as per Govt. existing policy.
- APSC CEE Selected List OUT 2022
- RSMSSB Computer Instructor Recruitment 2022
- SSC CHSL Exam Notification OUT 2022
- GPSSB Panchayat Recruitment 2022
Important Dates JVVNL Helper Recruitment Out 2022:
- Starting Date for Submission of online application : 09-02-2022
- Last date for Submission of online application : 29-02-2022
Selection Process JVVNL Helper Recruitment Out 2022 : Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test as applicable and specified in these modalities put together. The appropriate Committee constituted by Govt. reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in CBT and Interview separately and the criteria for short listing.
The minimum percentage of marks for qualification in Written Examination/CBT for next stage will be as under : UR/EWS/Ex-SM : 35% SC/ST/OBC : 33%
Note :- Cut off marks means that person scoring less than this mark will not be called for next stage even if vacancy remains unfilled. The candidates will be called for next stage on the basis of their position in merit in the Written Examination and cut off marks of each State/Category according to allotted vacancy.
Resolution of Tie cases : In the event of tie in scores of candidates in the Written Examination, such cases will be resolved by applying following criteria, one after another in the given order, till the tie is resolved :
- Candidate older in age will get preference ;
- Further tie, if any, shall be resolved by comparing the height of candidate i.e. candidate taller in height will get the preference ;
- If the matter still remains unresolved, then it shall be resolved by the educational qualification of candidates i.e. candidate higher in the qualification will get preference and ;
- If the tie still persists, it shall be resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of names i.e. a candidate whose name begins with the alphabet (English) which comes first in the alphabetical order will get preference.
Medical Standards : Candidates must be in good mental or bodily health and free from any mental or physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties as a member of service and if selected, must produce a certificate to that effect from a Medical Authority as may be notified by the Nigam for the purpose.
Application Fees JVVNL Helper Recruitment Out 2022
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST/Female/Trans-Gender/PWD Candidates — Rs.1000/-
Note: The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling the online Application form. The payment can be done using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets etc. Transaction Charges, if any will be borne by the candidates. At times, there may be server issues because of huge rush, which may affect the payment process. In such scenario, the candidate needs to log in fresh and attempt again.
Important Links Area JVVNL Helper Recruitment Out 2022
|Apply Online||Available On 09-02-2022|
|Official Registration Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
|Official Website||JVVNL, Rajasthan|
|Jobkaregaindia Homepage||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How To Apply for JVVNL Helper Recruitment Out 2022
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for JVVNL Helper Recruitment 2022 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the apply process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website of JVVNL www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in.jvvnl
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis. Thank You.