Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: Jharkhand Postal Circle has invited application from all over India for filling 1118 Vacancies on GDS Posts. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of the GDS Jharkhand recruitment in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty.
GDS Jharkhand has published the advertisement on 28th November 2020 for hiring deserving candidates for the mentioned vacancies. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline.
Important Dates for Candidates :
- Delhi University Recruitment For Assistant Professor & Various Departments: Apply Online
- DRDO Recruitment 2020: Apply Before 2021- Vacancy, Salary, Exam date
- Bank Of Baroda Latest Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For Head Posts
- TCGL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Various Post, TCGL Salary Package
The candidate should be Secondary School Examination Pass with passing marks in Mathematics, Local language and English conducting by any recognized board of school education by State/Central Government.
Category-wise Age Relaxation :
Application Fees :
- Rs. 100 for GEN/EWS/EBC/BC Category candidates
- Application fees is exempted for SC/ST/PwD/Trans-gender/ Women candidates.
How To Apply :
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for latest Jharkhand Postal Circle recruitment 2020 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of Jharkhand Postal Circle http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.
RPSC Recruitment 2020:Exam Date, Salary-Online Apply
NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Diploma & B.Tech: 70 Post Apply Online
ICMR Latest Recruitment 2020:Online Registration |149 Vacancies
MP Police Recruitment Apply Online | 4000 Vacancies
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form: UCIL Apprentice Salary