IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 :
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Refineries Division has invited application from all over India for engagement as Apprentices at its Refineries under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 (as amended) in the Trade / Discipline mentioned. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. IOCL, Refineries Division has published the advertisement on 22nd October, 2021 for hiring deserving candidates for 1968 vacancies of Trade & Technician Apprentice. For full details about the post-wise vacancies, you can read the full notification on IOCL’s homepage. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline of 12/11/2021.
Keynotes Of IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Name Of the Posts
- Technician Apprentice
- Trade Apprentice
No. Of Vacancies : 1968
- NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Notifications
- RRC WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- NHM Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Postal Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
- The Candidate should be a Class XII / Graduate / Diploma holders from a recognized Board/ University/Institute as a regular full time course in the relevant trade/discipline with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the seats reserved for them) in aggregate. Candidates will have to furnish certificate from the concerned University/Institute regarding the equivalent aggregate percentage of marks with reference to their CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade at the time of document verification failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- For ITI qualification in the relevant trade, eligibility shall be pass marks. Only regular full time ITI course recognised by NCVT/SCVT shall be considered.
- No Claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification shall be entertained.
- Candidates possessing Diploma in Engineering in relevant trade / discipline under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class–XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of all semesters in the diploma course.
- Candidates holding a qualification acquired through part-time/correspondence/distance education mode are not eligible.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE/B.Tech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any such equivalent qualification or pursuing higher qualification and having completed the same on or before joining, shall not be eligible.
- A candidate should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier or has been pursuing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act.
- Candidates having undergone training and /or having job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of the qualification shall not be eligible for being engaged as Technician Apprentices.
- A candidate with B.Sc. (Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry) will be allowed to apply for only one Trade/Discipline in a Refinery. A candidate with B.Com will be allowed to apply for one Trade/Discipline (either for code 108 or 109) in a Refinery.
- Candidates applying for more than one Trade/Discipline will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- The disciplines/trades notified above involve undertaking training in operations & maintenance activities in plant area.
Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 years and maximum age shall be 24 years as on 31-10-2021
- Marksheet/Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation (Class X) Examination shall be the only acceptable document in support of age.
Note : Maximum Age Limit is Relaxed by 5years for SC/ST, 3years for OBCNC, 10years for PWBD(UR), 13years for PWBD(OBCNC) & 15years for PWBD(SC/ST).
Selection Process : Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination
Important Dates IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 22-10-2021
- Last date to Apply Online : 12-11-2021
- Last date for PWBD Candidates to Apply Online : 13-11-2021
- Tentative date for download of Admit Cards : 16-11-2021 to 20-11-2021
- Tentative date of Written Test : 21-11-2021
- Tentative date of publication of result of written test : 04-12-2021
- Tentative date of Document Verification : 13-12-2021 to 20-12-2021
Trade-wise Vacancy IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Educational Qualification|
|Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator||488||B.SC with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry|
|Trade Apprentice – Fitter||205||Matriculation with ITI (Fitter Trade)|
|Trade Apprentice Boiler- Mechanical||80||B.SC with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry|
|Technician Apprentice – Chemical||362||Diploma in Chemical Engineering|
|Technician Apprentice – Mechanical||236||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Technician Apprentice – Electrical||285||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Technician Apprentice – Instrumentation||117||Diploma in Instrumentation|
|Trade Apprentice (Secreterial Assistant)||69||B.A/B.Com/B.Sc|
|Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||32||B.Com|
|Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||94||12th Class|
- NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment 2021
- HARTRON Haryana Vacancy 2021
- GNDU Amritsar Recruitment 2021and More
- DLSA Baksa Volunteer Recruitment 2021
- Income Tax Dept Inspector Recruitment 2021
How To Apply IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply online for 1968 Vacancies under IOCL, Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 within the 12-11-2021. For more detailed information for the apply process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website of IOCL www.iocl.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.