Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020-21
Government of India, Intelligence Bureau has invited application from all over India for filling 2000 job vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment in the subsequent paragraphs.
The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. Intelligence Bureau has published the advertisement on 18th December 2020 for hiring deserving candidates for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer vacancies. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode from 18/12/2020 to 09/01/2021.
Highlights of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020-21
- MGM Medical College Indore Recruitment 2021» Apply For 264 Vacancies
- Government Of Manipur Teachers Recruitment 2020-21 » Apply For 923 Graduate Vacancy
- AEGCL Recruitment 2020-21 » असम इलेक्ट्रिसिटी ग्रिड कॉर्पोरेशन लि -AEGCL Salary, Selection Process
- APDCL Recruitment 2020-21 » Apply Online For 370+ Vacancies -Salary, Posts, Exam Process
- APSC Recruitment 2021» Vacancies 23+: Apply For Assistant Engineer, Director.
- AIIMS Rishikesh Latest Recruitment 2020: Apply Online Before 31Dec – Salary, Vacancy
- Assam SLET Latest Notification 2020-21: Online Application Form – Full Process
- UPSSC Upcoming Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online For 328 Various Vacancies
- Delhi University Recruitment For Assistant Professor & Various Departments: Apply Online
Category-Wise Age Relaxation
- Examination Fee – 100/- & Recruitment Processing Charges – Rs.500/- for Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories.
- No fee for SC / ST and all female candidates.
How To Apply :
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website www.mha.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.