Indian Army Recruitment 2021:
Indian Army has invited application from all over India for filling 55 job vacancies under NCC Special Entry Scheme. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of Indian Army Recruitment in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. Indian Army has published the advertisement on 4th January 2021 for hiring deserving candidates for the mentioned vacancies. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline.
Highlights Of Indian Army Recruitment 2021 :
Name Of the Post: NCC Special Entry Scheme
No. of Vacancies: 55+
Age Limit: 19-25 Years as on 01/01/2021
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate.
Salary : Rs. 56,100/-Per Month
Application Fees :
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.500/-
- Fees are exempted for SC/ST Candidates.
Selection Process: Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-01-2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 28-01-2021
- Assam Postal Circle GDS Result 2020 -Selection List Out.
Category-Wise Age Relaxation
How To Apply :
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of Indian Army www.indianarmy.nic
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.