Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020: Indian Air force has invited application from all over India for filling 235 job vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of Indian Air Force Recruitment in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. Assam Public Service Commission has published the advertisement on 30th November 2020 for hiring deserving candidates for Commissioned Officer vacancies. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode from 30/11/2020 to 31/12/2020.
Highlights Of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020
- AIIMS Rishikesh Latest Recruitment 2020: Apply Online Before 31Dec – Salary, Vacancy
- Assam SLET Latest Notification 2020-21: Online Application Form – Full Process, Syllabus, Important Dates
- UPSSC Upcoming Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online For 328 Various Vacancies
- Delhi University Recruitment For Assistant Professor & Various Departments: Apply Online
- DRDO Recruitment 2020: Apply Before 2021- Vacancy, Salary, Exam date
- Bank Of Baroda Latest Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For Head Posts
Selection Process :
The candidates will be Selected on the basis of their performance in AFCAT Entrance Exam.
Application Fees :
All the Candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- as Examination Fee.
Category-Wise Age Relaxation :
More Click Here
How To Apply :
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of Indian Air Force https://indianairforce.nic.in/
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.