Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitments : Indian Air Force(IAF) has invited application from all over India for the recruitment of AFCAT (01/2022) to fill 269+ job vacancies for Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical & Non-technical) Branches. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of Indian Air Force AFCAT (01/2022) 2021 in the subsequent paragraphs. NCC Special Entry for Courses Commencing in January 2023. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. Indian Air Force has published the advertisement on 27th November, 2021 for hiring deserving candidates for vacancies. For full details about the post-wise vacancies, you can read the full notification on IAF’s homepage.The online application process will start from 1st December. Interested & Eligible candidates can submit their application through online mode within the 30/12/2021.
Highlights Of Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitments
Recruiting Body : Indian Air Force(IAF)
Name of Examination : Air Force Common Admission Test
Name Of the Posts : Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitments
- Flying Branch &
- Ground Duty (Technical & Non-technical)
No. Of Vacancies : 269+
Note : The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Government at any time before the selection process is complete without giving any prior notice to the candidates. The Indian Air Force (Reservation of posts for women) Rules 2020 issued by the Department of Social Security and Women & Child Development that provides for 33% reservation for women is attached as Annexure-I with General Information for candidates.
- NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Notifications
- RRC WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- NHM Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Postal Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification – Will available soon.
Application Fees : Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitments
- For AFCAT Entry Candidates — Rs.250/-
- Fee is exempted for NCC Entry .
Note: The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling the online Application form. The payment can be done using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets etc. Transaction Charges, if any will be borne by the candidates. At times, there may be server issues because of huge rush, which may affect the payment process. In such scenario, the candidate needs to log in fresh and attempt again.
Age Limit : (as on 01/01/2023)
For Flying Branch :
- Minimum Age : 20 years
- Maximum Age : 24 years
For Ground Duty (Technical & Non-technical) Branch :
- Minimum Age : 20 years
- Maximum Age : 26 years
Note: Maximum Age Limit is Relaxed by 5years for SC/ST, 3years for OBCNC, 10years for PWBD(UR), 13years for PWBD(OBCNC) & 15years for PWBD(SC/ST)
Important Dates Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitments
- Starting Date for Registration & Submission of online application : 01-12-2021
- Last date for Registration : 30-12-2021
- Starting date of Training : First week of January,2023
Post-wise Detailed Information Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitments
|Name of the Post||Branch Name||No. of Vacancies|
|AFCAT Entry||Ground Duty (Technical)||103|
|AFCAT Entry||Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||89|
|NCC Entry||Flying||10% of the said vacancies|
- APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021
- PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitments 2021
- RRC SER Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- MPHC Asst Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
- NHM Chhattishgarh CHO Recruitment 2021
- OPSC Medical Officer Online Form 2021
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Gr II Recruitment 2021
Important Link Area for Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitments
|Apply Online||Available On 01-12-2021|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
How To Apply for Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitments
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply Indian Air Force AFCAT (01/2022) 2021 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the apply process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website of Indian Air Force www.afcat.cdac.in/AFCAT.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.