IIT Guwahati Recruitment Notification 2020: Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati has invited application from all over India for25 job vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of IIT, Guwahati Recruitment in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. IIT, Guwahati has published the advertisement on 11th December 2020 for hiring deserving candidates Assistant Project Engineer, JRF, Project Technician contractual posts. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode from 11/12/2020 to 15/12/2020.
Highlights Of IIT, Guwahati Recruitment 2020:
- AEGCL Recruitment 2020-21 » असम इलेक्ट्रिसिटी ग्रिड कॉर्पोरेशन लि -AEGCL Salary, Selection Process
- APDCL Recruitment 2020-21 » Apply Online For 370+ Vacancies -Salary, Posts, Exam Process
- APSC Recruitment 2021» Vacancies 23+: Apply For Assistant Engineer, Director.
- AIIMS Rishikesh Latest Recruitment 2020: Apply Online Before 31Dec – Salary, Vacancy
- Assam SLET Latest Notification 2020-21: Online Application Form – Full Process
- UPSSC Upcoming Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online For 328 Various Vacancies
Post-wise Detailed Information for IIT, Guwahati
Age & Relaxation
How To Apply
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for Indian Institute Of Technology, Guwahati Recruitment 2020 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of IIT, Guwahati www.iitg.ac.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.