IGNOU Recruitment 2020: Indira Gandhi National Open University has invited application in prescribed proforma from all over India for the willing Intellectuals. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of IGNOU’s latest recruitment in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty.IGNOU has published the advertisement on 1st December,2020 for hiring deserving candidates for the mentioned vacancies. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline.
Highlights of IGNOU Latest Recruitment 2020:
- Delhi University Recruitment For Assistant Professor & Various Departments: Apply Online
- DRDO Recruitment 2020: Apply Before 2021- Vacancy, Salary, Exam date
- Bank Of Baroda Latest Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For Head Posts
- TCGL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Various Post, TCGL Salary Package
Qualification for the post of Assistant Register:
Master Degree with at least 55% or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system followed.
Qualification Details for the post of Security Officer
- Master Degree With at least 55% or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system followed.
- Should be a released Short Service Commissioned Officer or serving as such after having completed his initial period of assignment of 5years of Military Service and whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificate that he would be released within 3 months of selection and from the date of receipt of an offer of appointment.
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for the latest IGNOU recruitment 2020 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) www.ignou.ac.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis
- RPSC Recruitment 2020:Exam Date, Salary-Online Apply
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Diploma & B.Tech: 70 Post Apply Online
- ICMR Latest Recruitment 2020:Online Registration |149 Vacancies
- MP Police Recruitment Apply Online | 4000 Vacancies
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form: UCIL Apprentice Salary