ESIC Recruitment 2022 : The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has invited application from all over India to Fill 3864 vacancies in ESIC Branches all over India. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of ESIC Recruitment 2021-2022 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. ESIC has published the advertisement on 28th December, 2021 for hiring deserving candidates for Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer ,Multi-Tasking Staff vacancies. Online application process will start from 15/01/2022. For full details about the post-wise vacancies, one can read the full notification on ESIC’s homepage. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline of 15/02/2022.
Highlights Of ESIC Recruitment 2022
Recruiting Body : The Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Name of the Posts ESIC Recruitment 2022 :
- Upper Division Clerk
- Multi-Tasking Staff
Total No. Of Vacancies : 3864
Note: The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Government at any time before the selection process is complete without giving any prior notice to the candidates. The company (Reservation of posts for women) Rules 2020 issued by the Department of Social Security and Women & Child Development that provides for 33% reservation for women is attached as Annexure-I with General Information for candidates.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 ESIC MTS Salary :
- For UDC & Stenographer : Level 4 of Pay Matrix (Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100) as per 7th CPC.
- For Multi-tasking Staff : Level 1 of Pay Matrix (Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900) as per 7th CPC.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit : 25-35 years as on 01/01/2022
Note: Maximum Age Limit is Relaxed by 5years for SC/ST, 3years for OBCNC, 10years for PWBD(UR), 13years for PWBD(OBCNC) & 15years for PWBD(SC/ST). Additional 3 (three) years in respect of National and International sports person who have represented India/ National Team of the state of Assam at the National or International level in the discipline recognized by International Olympic Committee & Indian Olympic Association. This will be over and above the relaxation age as per Govt. existing policy.
Important Dates ESIC Recruitment 2022 :
- Starting Date for Registration & Submission of online application : 15-01-2022
- Last date for Registration : 15-02-2022
- Date for Online Exam : Will be released soon.
Application Fees ESIC Recruitment 2022 :
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/Women Candidates — Rs. 250/-
Note : The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling the online Application form. The payment can be done using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets etc. Transaction Charges, if any will be borne by the candidates. At times, there may be server issues because of huge rush, which may affect the payment process. In such scenario, the candidate needs to log in fresh and attempt again.
- Assam Police AB UB Constable Recruitments 2021
- Assam Police Constable AB Advertisement 2021
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- NCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Post-Wise Details ESIC Recruitment 2022
Upper Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancies : 318
- Educational Qualification :
- A degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
- No. of Vacancies : 18
- Educational Qualification :
- 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms:
Dictation : 10 Minutes @ 80 words per minute. Transcription: 50 minutes (English), 65 minutes (Hindi) (Only on computers).
- No. of Vacancies : 258
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board
ESIC Recruitment Vacancy Distribution
Important Links Area ESIC Recruitment 2022
|Download Advertisement||Advertisement PDF|
|Apply Online||Available On 15-01-2022|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
|Jobkaregaindia Homepage||Click Here|
Selection Process ESIC Recruitment 2022
Selection of candidates for all posts will be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the Online Test and Personal Interview. The applicants will be allowed to appear for Online Test based on the self-declaration submitted by them at the time of online registration and payment of prescribed Application Fee (wherever applicable). The Online Test and Personal Interview for the notified posts will be held in the mentioned centres only. However, ESIC, at its discretion, may conduct the Online Test in multiple cities depending on the number of applicants. The candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in 1:3 ratio in each category based on their performance in the Online Test. Final selection will be made on the basis of fulfillment of prescribed eligibility criteria, combined performance in the Online Test and Interview, fitness in pre-employment medical examination, available vacancies and existing reservation rules of Govt. of India.
In case of tie in score (combined) for any post, for determining merit position under this Notification, the following methods will be adopted by ESIC :
a) In case of two or more candidates scoring equal marks (combined), the candidate scoring higher in domain area in the online examination will be given preference.
b) If the aggregate/combined marks and also the marks in domain area in the online examination be same, the candidate senior in age will be given preference.
How to Apply ESIC Recruitment 2022
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2021-2022 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the apply process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website of ESIC www.esic.nic.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis..