ESIC Recruitment 2020: Employee’s State Insurance Corporation has invited application from all over India for filling 93 Vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of Employee’s State Insurance Corporation(ESIC) Recruitment in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. Bihar Police has published the advertisement on 23rd November 2020 for hiring deserving candidates for the mentioned vacancies. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline.
POST-WISE DETAILED INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES:
Full time / Part Time Contractual Specialist :
Full-Time Super Specialist :
Full Time/Part Time Contractual Specialist :
Junior Resident :
Assistant Actuary :
Associate Professor :
Selection Procedure :
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
Category-wise Age Relaxation :
How To Apply :
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for the latest Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment Exam (ESIC) through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation esic.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.