Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Eastern Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has invited applications from all over India for filling 2972+ Apprentice for training under the Apprentice Act,1961 for the years 2021-22 in the designated trade at Units/Workshops in the Eastern Railway(++ER). Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of RRC, Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment toward his duty. Eastern Railway has published the advertisement on 29th March 2022 for hiring deserving candidates for the mentioned vacancies. For full details about the post-wise vacancies, one can read the full notification on Eastern Railway’s homepage.
The online application link will be live from11/04/2022. Interested & Eligible candidates can submit their application online mode within the deadline of 10/05/2022.
|Department Name||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)|
|Zone Name||Eastern Railway (ER)|
|Notification No||RRC-ER/ Act Apprentices/ 2021-22|
|Total Slots||2972 slots|
|Vacancy Name||Act Apprentice Posts|
|Employment Type||Full-Time Job (Fresher)|
|Training Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Application Mode||Online mode only|
|Registration Dates||11 April to 10 May 2022|
|Qualification||10th pass/ 10+2 & ITI|
|Age Limitation:||15-24 years|
Keynotes Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Name Of the Posts : Apprentice.
No. Of Vacancies : 2972
Note: The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Government at any time before the selection process is complete without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
Age Limit : 15-24years as on 10/05/2022
Note: Maximum Age Limit is Relaxed by 5years for SC/ST, 3years for OBCNC, 10years for PWBD(UR), 13years for PWBD(OBCNC) & 15years for PWBD(SC/ST).
Educational Qualification Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: The candidates must be 10th Pass or its equivalent with atleast 50% marks. In aggregate, the candidate should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade from an Affiliate Institution with NCVT/SCVT .
Note : The Candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of Notification.
Important Dates Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
- Date of Publication of Notification : 29-03-2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 11-04-2022
- Last date to Apply Online :10-05-2022
Application Fees Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022:
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.100/- + Payment Gateway Charges
- Fees is exempted for SC/ST & Women Candidates
Note: The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling out the online Application form. The payment can be done using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets etc. Transaction charges, if any will be borne by the candidates. At times, there may be server issues because of a huge rush, which may affect the payment process. In such scenario, the candidate needs to log in fresh and attempt again.
Selection Process Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022: The process of Shortlisting will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the 10th class or its equivalent (Under 10+2 examination system). Shortlisted candidates will be called for Document Verification process to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies. In case of two candidates having same marks, the candidate with older age will be preffered. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
A final merit list will be released unit-wise, trade-wise, division-wise equal to the no. of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidates as stated above. Finally enlisted candidates would be subjected to verification of original testimonials.
Resolution of Tie cases: In the event of tie in scores of candidates in the Written Examination, such cases will be resolved by applying following criteria, one after another in the given order, till the tie is resolved :
- Candidates older in age will get preference ;
- Further tie, if any, shall be resolved by comparing the height of candidate i.e. candidate taller in height will get the preference ;
- If the matter still remains unresolved, then it shall be resolved by the educational qualification of candidates i.e. candidate higher in the qualification will get preference and ;
- If the tie still persists, it shall be resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of names i.e. a candidate whose name begins with the alphabet (English) which comes first in the alphabetical order will get preference.
Unit-wise Vacancies Distribution Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Important Links Area of Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online||Available On 11-04-2022|
|Official Registration Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
|Official Website||Eastern Railway|
|Jobkaregaindia Homepage||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How To Apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply online for 2972 vacancies under Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 within the deadline of 10-04-2022. For more detailed information on the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of East Central Railway www.rrcer.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.