East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 :
East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Bhubneshwar has invited application from all over India for filling 756+ Apprentice for training under the Apprentice Act,1961 for the year 2021-22 in the designated trade at Units/Workshops in the East Central Railway(ECR). Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of RRC, East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. East Central Railway has published the advertisement on 7th February, 2022 for hiring deserving candidates for the mentioned vacancies. For full details about the post-wise vacancies, one can read the full notification on East Central Railway’s homepage.
Online application process has started from 08/02/2021. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline of 07/03/2022.
Keynotes East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Name Of the Posts : Apprentice.
No. Of Vacancies : 756
Note: The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Government at any time before the selection process is complete without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
Age Limit : 15-24years as on 07/03/2022
Note: Maximum Age Limit is Relaxed by 5years for SC/ST, 3years for OBCNC, 10years for PWBD(UR), 13years for PWBD(OBCNC) & 15years for PWBD(SC/ST).
Educational Qualification : The candidates must be 10th Pass or its equivalent with atleast 50% marks. In aggregate, the candidate should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade from an Affiliate Institution with NCVT/SCVT .
Note: The Candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification on the date of issue of Notification.
Important Dates East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 08-02-2022
- Last date to Apply Online : 07-03-2022
Application Fees East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022:
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.100/- + Payment Gateway Charges
- Fees is exempted for SC/ST & Women Candidates
Note: The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling the online Application form. The payment can be done using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets etc. Transaction Charges, if any will be borne by the candidates. At times, there may be server issues because of huge rush, which may affect the payment process. In such scenario, the candidate needs to log in fresh and attempt again.
- Assam Police AB UB Constable Recruitments 2021
- Assam Police Constable AB Advertisement 2021
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- NCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Selection Process East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022 : The process of Shortlisting will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in 10th class or its equivalent (Under 10+2 examination system). Shortlisted candidates will be called for Document Verification process to the extent of 1.5 times of the notified vacancies. In case of two candidates having same marks, the candidate with older age will be preffered. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation examination earlier shall be considered first.
A final merit list will be released unit-wise, trade-wise, division-wise equal to the no. of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the candidates as stated above. Finally enlisted candidates would be subjected to verification of original testimonials.
Resolution of Tie cases : In the event of tie in scores of candidates in the Written Examination, such cases will be resolved by applying following criteria, one after another in the given order, till the tie is resolved :
- Candidate older in age will get preference ;
- Further tie, if any, shall be resolved by comparing the height of candidate i.e. candidate taller in height will get the preference ;
- If the matter still remains unresolved, then it shall be resolved by the educational qualification of candidates i.e. candidate higher in the qualification will get preference and ;
- If the tie still persists, it shall be resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of names i.e. a candidate whose name begins with the alphabet (English) which comes first in the alphabetical order will get preference.
Unit-wise Vacancies Distribution East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||190|
|Khurda Road Division||237|
Important Links Area of East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online||Available On 08-02-2022|
|Official Registration Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
|Official Website||East Coast Railway|
|Jobkaregaindia Homepage||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How To Apply East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply online for 756 vacancies under East Coast Railway Recruitment 2022 within the deadline of 08-03-2022. For more detailed information for the apply process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website of East Central Railway www.rrcecr.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.