DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021: Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE) has invited application from all over India for filling 6720+ job vacancies under Odisha Education Board. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of DSE, Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. DSE, Odisha has published the advertisement on 28th May, 2021 for hiring deserving candidates for Contractual Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) & Telegu Teacher vacancies. For full details about the post-wise vacancies, you can read the full notification on DSSSB’s homepage. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline 03/07/2021.
Keynotes Of DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021 :
Recruiting Body : Directorate of Secondary Education, Odisha
Name of Posts :
- TGT (Arts)
- TGT (Science –PCM)
- TGT (Science – CBZ)
- Telegu Teacher
No. Of Vacancies : 6720
Age Criteria :
- Minimum Age Limit : 21years
- Maximum Age Limit : 32years as on 01/01/2021
Note: Maximum Age Limit is Relaxed by 5years for SC/ST, 3years for OBCNC, 10years for PWBD(UR), 13years for PWBD(OBCNC) & 15years for PWBD(SC/ST)
Salary : Rs. 16,880 + Other Allowances as applicable.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 04-09-2021
- Last date to Apply Online : 30-09-2021
- Tentative date of Online Exam : Third week of October, 2021
- Date of CBT : 25/10/2021 to 28/10/2021
Selection Process : DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021
a) The selection will be made on the basis of result of Computer Based Competitive Examination. The Scheme and Syllabus of Examination is placed at Appendix-B.
b) A candidate has to secure minimum 25%marks (20% in case of candidates of SC/ST/PWD category) Paper I and 35% marks (30% in case of candidates of SC/ST/PWD category) in Paper II to qualify in the examination.
c) Rank list shall be prepared taking the qualifying candidates only. Names of candidates in the Rank list shall be arranged in order of marks secured by the candidates in the examination. In case of two or more candidates secure the same marks the candidate older in age will be placed above in the rank.
d) Candidates shortlisted from the Rank list shall be called to get their documents verified at District level. The State Selection Committee shall have the right to decide the criteria for short listing. The district mentioned in the permanent address in the application form shall be taken as the district in which the documents of a candidate are to be verified. Candidates are required to mention the permanent address with district carefully because no change of this address will be allowed after submission of application.
e) The eligibility of shortlisted candidates shall be determined through verification of all relevant documents in support of age, qualification and other eligibility conditions laid down in the advertisement.
f) Place and dates of verification of documents of candidates shall be published in the website after short listing of candidates.
Post-wise Detailed Information DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021
- TGT (Arts)
- No. of Vacancies : 3136
- Educational Qualification :
1. Bachelor Degree in Arts / Commerce or a Shastri (Sanskrit) Degree from a recognised university with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)/3-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution OR
2. Four-year Integrated B.A. B.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates)
2. TGT (Science – PCM)
- No. of Vacancies : 1842
- Educational Qualification :
1.Bachelor Degree in Science / B. Tech/ B.E. with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)/ 3-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution OR
2. Four-year Integrated B. Sc. B.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) having 50% marks in aggregate (45%for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates)
3. TGT (Science – CBZ)
- No. of Vacancies : 1717
- Educational Qualification : Same as TGT (Science) with concerned subjects Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.
4. Telegu Teacher
- No. of Vacancies : 25
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor degree in Arts having Telugu as a subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Telugu B.Ed. from a University/Institution recognized by NCTE.
Application Fees :
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.100/-
- Fees is exempted for SC/ST & Women Candidates .
How To Apply for DSE Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply online for 6720 vacancies under DSE, Odisha Recruitment 2021 within 30-09-2021. For more detailed information for the apply process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website of DSE, www.dseodisha.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.
Latest Sarkari Job
- RRC, North Central Railway Recruitment 2021- Apply for 1664 Act Apprentice Post July 29, 2021
- West Bengal Postal Recruitment 2021- Apply online for 2357 GDS vacancies July 21, 2021
- Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 2428 GDS Posts | Last date Extended July 5, 2021
- UPHESC Recruitment 2021 : Notification Released for 2003+ Assistant Professor Posts July 1, 2021
- MPPSC Recruitment 2021 : Notification (Out) for 727 Medical Officer : Interview Schedule Announced June 29, 2021
- Bihar Health Department Recruitment 2021: Apply online for 1797 Sr. Resident Vacancy June 25, 2021
- Punjab School Teacher Recruitment 2021» Apply For 8393+Vacancies| Revised Dates June 23, 2021
- NHM MP Staff Nurse, ANM Recruitment 2021: Apply for 5215 Vacancies June 19, 2021
- Karnataka State Police KSP Recruitment 2021 : Apply online for 3533 Vacancies June 18, 2021
- HSSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021-Apply Now for 465 Vacancies June 16, 2021
- UPSC NDA NA II Exam Notification 2021- Exam Date, Selection Process, etc. June 16, 2021
- NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2021- Apply online Now June 14, 2021
- PSPCL New Recruitment 2021 : How to Apply for PSPCL Jobs: Revised dates June 12, 2021
- Northern Coalfields Ltd Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply for new 1500 Vacancies June 7, 2021
- Office Assistant Jobs in Madras High Court 2021 | Apply Online for 3557+ Posts | Last date Extended June 5, 2021
- NHM Assam Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021: Apply online for 896 Vacancies June 3, 2021
- Southern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply online for 3322 vacancies June 2, 2021
- NHM HP CHO Recruitment 2021 : Apply online for 940 vacancies June 1, 2021
- APSSB CHSL Recruitment 2021: Notification Out 170+ Vacancies notified for LDC, JSA & Other Vacancies: Exam date Postponed May 31, 2021
- DSSSB Upcoming Vacancies: How to Apply in DSSSB Recruitment 2021 May 29, 2021
- DSSSB Teaching and Non Teaching Notification Recruitment 2021: Online Apply for 7236+ Various Posts May 28, 2021
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Notification: UPSSSC PET Exam date May 27, 2021
- Maharashtra Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for 2428 GDS Posts | Last date Extended May 26, 2021
- HSSC Recruitment 2021 : (Apply Now ) Vacancies 325+ for Post Graduate Teacher : Last date Extended May 25, 2021
- UPPSC Notification 2021 – 2066 Vacancies | Know about Exam Date, Syllabus , Salary | Revised Exam date Released May 23, 2021