DHS Admit Card Grade IV 2022 | DHS Assam Group D Admit Card Released 2022 DHS Assam Check Class IV Written Examination Date & Paper Pattern. The Assam Directorate of Health Services selects suitable candidates for various technical and non-technical positions in grades 3 and 4 based on a written examination. The date of the written exam is announced by the official. For this purpose, the DHS Assam Admit Card for grade 4 Posts is provided on the official website.
DHS Admit Card Grade IV 2022 Overview
|Organization||Director of Health Service (DHS), Assam|
|Online Application Date||8th February – 7th April 2022|
|Exam Type||Written Test|
|Exam Date||04 September 2022(Sunday)|
|Admit Card Status||Release|
DHS Admit Card Grade IV 2022
Assam DHS Admit Card 2022 will be uploaded to the official website about a week before the scheduled exam date. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the application number and date of birth. We will provide a direct link to it on this website as soon as it is officially released.
Read : Assam Direct Recruitment Syllabus Released
DHS Assam Grade 4 Exam Pattern
In the first stage, the recruitment authority conducts online assessments for various grade 3 and grade 4 positions, after which qualified candidates appear for skills tests and eligibility tests respectively. This exam schedule will be published soon on the official website. The exam pattern for technical and non-technical DHS positions is as follows:
|English and General Knowledge||25|
|Skill Test/Aptitude Test||25|
- The written test will be conducted in an online mode.
- The question paper will be of an objective type in nature.
- Questions will be multiple-choice questions consisting of four options.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 marks for each wrong answer.
DHS Assam Grade 4 Admit Card Details
The DHS Assam Admit Card for Grade 3 & Grade 4 posts will consist of essential details as mentioned below:
- Candidate’s Name.
- Application Registration number.
- Category Name and Post Name.
- Date of birth.
- Examination center address.
- Timings of the written test.
- General instructions.
How to Download DHS Assam Grade 3 & 4 Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website dhs.assam.gov.in
- Check the Latest Notifications section.
- Find the relevant link for Grade 3 & Grade 4 Admit Card.
- Next, fill in the application number and date of birth.
- Verify the filled details and click on submit.
- Finally, download your respective admit card.
- Print the same for further reference.
Important Web-links of DHS Assam Admit Card 2022 @dme.assam.gov.in
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Admit card||Click here|