|Organization of Recruitment||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Management Trainee Post|
|Total Vacancy||1050 Post|
|Coal India MT Salary||₹. 50,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|Job Location||All India|
Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Vacancy: Coal India Limited (CIL), engaged in coal mining has invited application from young, energetic and dynamic persons for recruitment THROUGH ONLINE APPLICATION MODE only for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE in the mentioned disciplines through GATE-2022 Scores on horizontal basis. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of Coal India Ltd. Recruitment 2022 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. Coal India Ltd. has published the advertisement on 21st June, 2022 for hiring deserving candidates for the mentioned vacancies. For full details about the post-wise vacancies, you can read the full notification on Coal India Ltd.’s homepage.
Online application process will start from 23rd June, 2022. Interested & Eligible candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline of 22/07/2022.
Keynotes Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Vacancy
Recruiting Body : Coal India Limited.
Name Of the Posts : Management Trainee.
No. Of Vacancies : 1050
|Post Code||Discipline||Total Post|
|13||Electronics & Telecommunication||124|
|14||System and EDP||67|
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum age shall be 30years as on 31-05-2022
Note: Maximum Age Limit is Relaxed by 5years for SC/ST, 3years for OBCNC, 10years for PWBD(UR), 13years for PWBD(OBCNC) & 15years for PWBD(SC/ST).
Important Dates Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Vacancy:
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 23-06-2022
- Last date to Apply Online : 22-07-2022
Educational Qualification Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Vacancy :
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science/Computer Engg./IT or MCA, with minimum 60% marks.
Application Fees Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Vacancy:
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.1180/-
- Fees is exempted for SC/ST & Women Candidates .
Note: The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling the online Application form. The payment can be done using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets etc. Transaction Charges, if any will be borne by the candidates. At times, there may be server issues because of huge rush, which may affect the payment process. In such scenario, the candidate needs to log in fresh and attempt again.
Category Wise Vacancy Details Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Vacancy
|S & EDP||26||7||11||5||18||67|
Important Links for Coal India Ltd. Recruitment 2022
|Coal India MT Recruitment 2022 Apply Online||Click Here|
Link Active : 23-06-2022
|Download Coal India MT Vacancy Notification||Click Here|
|Coal India CIL Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process Coal India Ltd. Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE – 2022). Based on the GATE-2022 Scores/Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted discipline-wise in the ratio of 1:3 for further selection process. The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2022 Scores/Marks. Please note that for Management Trainee Recruitment of 2022 of Coal India Limited, GATE Scores/Marks of 2022 will only be valid and GATE Score/Marks of 2021 or prior to that is not valid.
- The final list of selected candidates against the vacancies will be uploaded in the CIL website. These Candidates will be intimated about Documents Verification (DV) & Initial Medical Examination (IME) on CIL website and also on their registered E-mail Id only. Offer of Appointment will be issued only after successful completion of DV & IME and submission of relieving letter from present employer if working in Govt. Sector / PSU / Autonomous Body.
Coal India Ltd Management Trainee COMPENSATION / PAY
Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainees in E-2
Grade in the scale of pay of ₹. 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹. 50,000/- per month
during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of a 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade on the scale of pay of ₹. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of ₹.60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended. Besides Basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites, and allowances under the cafeteria approach including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the pos
How To Apply for Coal India Ltd Management Trainee Vacancy
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply online for 1050 vacancies under Coal India Ltd. Recruitment 2022 within the deadline of 22-07-2022. For more detailed information for the apply process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website of Coal India Ltd www.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
FAQs Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022
How much will be the application fee for the Management Trainee Recruitment 2022?
For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.1180/-
Fees are exempted for SC/ST & Women Candidates.
What is the Last Date for Apply Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment 2022?
Last date to Apply Online: 22-07-2022
How many Vacancies are released in Latest Coal India MT Vacancy 2022?
No. Of Vacancies : 1050
What are the Qualification criteria for the the the post of Management Trainee?
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Computer Science/Computer Engg./IT or MCA, with minimum 60% marks.