CISF Fire Constable Male Recruitment 2022 : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has invited application from all the eligible male citizen for filling 1149 job vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of CISF Male Constable/Fire Recruitment 2022 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. CISF has published the advertisement on 29th January, 2022 for hiring deserving candidates for Male Constable and more Vacancies. For full details about the post-wise vacancies and other information, one can read the full notification on CISF’s homepage.
The online application process has started from 29th January,2022. Interested & Eligible candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline of 04-03-2022.
Highlights Of CISF Fire Constable Male Recruitment 2022
Recruiting Body : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Name Of the Posts : Male Constable/Fire
No. Of Vacancies : 1149
There will be reservation for UR – 27%, SC- 24, ST(P)-39 & Ex-Serviceman – 04, Sports Person-01. Ten percent (10%) reservation for persons belonging to EWS who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs.
Note: The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Government at any time before the selection process is complete without giving any prior notice to the candidates.
Educational Qualification CISF Fire Constable Male – Candidates Should have passed 10+2 intermediate from a Recognised Board in Science stream with minimum 45%.
Pay Scale : Pay Level 3 : Rs.21,700/- Rs.69,100/- with other allowances as applicable.
Age Limit : 18-23years as on 04/03/2022
Note: Maximum Age Limit is Relaxed by 5years for SC/ST, 3years for OBCNC, 10years for PWBD(UR), 13years for PWBD(OBCNC) & 15years for PWBD(SC/ST).
- Assam Police AB UB Constable Recruitments 2021
- Assam Police Constable AB Advertisement 2021
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- NCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Important Dates CISF Fire Constable Male Recruitment 2022 :
- Starting Date for Submission of online application : 29-01-2022
- Last date for Submission of online application : 04-03-2022
Selection Process : Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity as may be detected by the Medical Officer present in the Recruitment Board, he/ she will be debarred from participating in the other tests.
The minimum percentage of marks for qualification in Written Examination/CBT for next stage will be as under : UR/EWS/Ex-SM : 35% SC/ST/OBC : 33%
Note :- The qualifying marks means that person scoring less than the qualifying marks will not be called for next stage even if vacancy remains unfilled. The candidates will be called for next stage on the basis of their position in merit in the Written Examination and cut off marks of each State/Category according to allotted vacancy.
Resolution of Tie cases : In the event of tie in scores of candidates in the Written Examination, such cases will be resolved by applying following criteria, one after another in the given order, till the tie is resolved :
- Candidate older in age will get preference ;
- Further tie, if any, shall be resolved by comparing the height of candidate i.e. candidate taller in height will get the preference ;
- If the matter still remains unresolved, then it shall be resolved by the educational qualification of candidates i.e. candidate higher in the qualification will get preference and ;
- If the tie still persists, it shall be resolved by referring to the alphabetical order of names i.e. a candidate whose name begins with the alphabet (English) which comes first in the alphabetical order will get preference.
Physical Eligibility CISF Fire Constable Male Recruitment 2022
- Height(Minimum) :
|General||165 cm||155 cm|
|OBC/MOBC/SC||162 cm||153 cm|
|ST(H)/ST(P)/Gorkha||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
- Chest (Only for Male)
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)||81 cm||86 cm|
|ST (H)||78cm||82 cm|
- Long Jump
Medical Standards : Candidates must not have knocked knee, flat foot or squint eyes, and colour blindness .Varicose vein shall be considered as disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health. They must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties. The distant vision should be 6/6. Near vision should be normal.
Application Fees for CISF Fire Constable Male Recruitment 2022
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.100/-
- Fee is exempted for SC/ST/Female/Trans-Gender/PWD Candidates
Note : The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling the online Application form. The payment can be done using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets etc. Transaction Charges, if any will be borne by the candidates. At times, there may be server issues because of huge rush, which may affect the payment process. In such scenario, the candidate needs to log in fresh and attempt again.
Important Links Area CISF Fire Constable Male Recruitment 2022
|Download Advertisement||Advertisement PDF|
|Apply Online Date||Available On 29-01-2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
|Jobkaregaindia Homepage||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How To Apply for CISF Fire Constable Male Recruitment 2022
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for CISF Male Constable/Fire Recruitment 2022 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the apply process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website of CISF www.cisfrectt.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.