BSSC CGL Exam Notification Out 2022: Bihar Staff Selection Commission(BSSC) has invited applications from all over India for filling various Group B & C job vacancies in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of the State Government of Bihar and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of BSSC CGL Exam Notification 2022 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment toward his duty. Bihar Staff Selection Commission published the advertisement on 6th April 2022 for the 3rd Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam.
The online application link will be live on the official website of BSSC from 14th April 2022. Interested & Eligible candidates can submit their application online mode within the deadline of 17th May 2022.
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level|
|Recruitment Authority||Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)|
|Name of Posts||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||2187|
|Application Date||11 April to 25 May 2022|
|Mode of Application Submission||Online|
Highlights Of BSSC CGL Exam Notification Out 2022
Name Of the Posts
- Secretariat Assistant,
- Planning Assistant,
- Malaria Inspector,
- Data Entry Operator Grade-C,
No. Of Vacancies: 2187
Age Limit: 21-37years as of 01/08/2021.
Note: Maximum Age Limit is Relaxed by 5years for SC/ST, 3years for OBCNC, 10years for PWBD(UR), 13years for PWBD(OBCNC) & 15years for PWBD(SC/ST). Additional 3 (three) years in respect of National and International sportsperson who have represented India/ National Team of the state at the National or International level in the discipline recognized by International Olympic Committee & Indian Olympic Association. This will be over and above the relaxation age as per Govt. the existing policy.
Educational Qualification BSSC CGL Exam: The candidate should be a Graduated in any stream from a recognised university.
Important Dates BSSC CGL Exam Notification Out 2022 :
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-04-2022
- Last date to Apply Online: 17-05-2022
- The last date for paying the application fee online: is 15-05-2022
Application Fees BSSC CGL Exam Notification Out 2022:
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.540/-
- For SC/ST/PH Candidates — Rs.135/-.
Note: The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling the online Application form. The payment can be done using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets etc. Transaction charges, if any will be borne by the candidates. At times, there may be server issues because of huge rush, which may affect the payment process. In such scenario, the candidate needs to log in fresh and attempt again.
Selection Process BSSC CGL Exam Notification Out 2022 :
- Based on the marks scored in Tier-I i.e. Computer Based Examination, candidates will be shortlisted, category-wise, to appear in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations. Separate cut-offs will be fixed for Paper-III of Tier-II (i.e. for the posts of Junior Statistical Officer and Statistical Investigator Grade-II), Paper-IV of Tier-II (i.e. for the posts of Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer) and for Paper-I + Paper-II of Tier-II (i.e. for all other posts).
- Based on the aggregate performance in Tier-I and Tier-II Examinations, candidates will be shortlisted for evaluation of the Tier-III Examination. The candidates who are not qualified in Tier-II will not be eligible for evaluation of Tier-III and they will not be considered for further selection process.
- Based on the aggregate performance of qualified candidates in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations, candidates will be shortlisted to appear in Document Verification and Skill Tests i.e. Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Speed Test (DEST). Skill Tests where prescribed are mandatory but qualifying in nature.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of overall performance of candidates in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations. Final selection of candidates, in each category, will be made on the basis of aggregate marks scored by them in ‘Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III examinations’ and ‘preference of posts’ exercised by them.
Post-wise Detailed Information BSSC CGL Exam Notification Out 2022
|Post Name||Department||No. of Vacancies|
|Secretariat Assistant||General Administrative Department||1360|
|Planning Assistant||Planning & Development Department||125|
|Malaria Inspector||Health Department||74|
|Data Entry Operator Grade-C||Finance Department||02|
|Auditor||Office Registrar Corporation Committee||256|
|Auditor||General Administrative Department||370|
Application Fees BSSC CGL Exam Notification Out 2022
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.100/-
- Fees are exempted for SC/ST Candidates.
Note: The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’ while filling the online Application form. The payment can be done using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/e-Wallets etc. Transaction charges, if any will be borne by the candidates. At times, there may be server issues because of a huge rush, which may affect the payment process. In such a scenario, the candidate needs to log in fresh and attempt again.
BSSC CGL Salary 2022
|Post Name||Salary Structure|
|Secretariat Assistant||Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/- Level Pay 7|
|Planning Assistant||Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/- Level Pay 7|
|Malaria Inspector||Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/- Level Pay 7|
|Data Entry Operator Grade-C||Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/- Level Pay 6|
|Auditor||Rs. 29,200-92,300/- Level Pay 5|
BSSC CGL 2022 Qualifying Marks
BSSC CGL 2022 Prelims Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. Of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Studies||50||200||02 hrs 15 min.|
|General Science and Mathematics||50||200||02 hrs 15 min|
|Comprehension/Logic/Reasoning/ Mental Ability||50||200||02 hrs 15 min|
|Total||150||600||02 hrs 15 min|
Important Links Area of BSSC CGL Exam
|Apply Online||Available On 14-04-2022|
|Official Registration Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||—|
|Jobkaregaindia Homepage||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
How To Apply BSSC CGL Exam Notification Out 2022
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for BSSC CGL Exam Notification 2022 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information on the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website of the Bihar Staff Selection Commission (SSC) www.bssc.bihar.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.
FAQs BSSC CGL Exam Notification Out 2022
Starting Date to Apply Online: 14-04-2022
Age Limit: 21-37years as of 01/08/2021.
Last date to Apply Online: 17-05-2022