BSF Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment 2022 : Border Security Force (BSF) has updated notifications for the Recruitment of the Head Constable (Ministerial), Head Constable (Radio Operator), Head Constable (Radio Mechanic), and Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno). Eligible candidates can apply online for the 2022 BSF Recruitment at www.rectt.bsf.gov.in. All details of the 2022 BSF HC Recruitment, 2022 BSF Head Constable (HC) Ministerial Recruitment 2022 BSF Head Constable (HC) Radio Operator (RO) and BSF Radio Mechanic (RM) 2022 Head Constable (HC) BSF are given below.
BSF Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Force||Border Security Force ( BSF )|
|Name of the Article||BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022|
|Who Can Apply||All India Eligibly Applicant Can Apply|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 Yr|
|Salary||ASI ( Steno ) – 29,200 – 92,300 RsHC ( MIN ) – 25,200 – 81,100|
|Last Date of Application||Within 30 Days From the Publication of Official Advertisement|
BSF Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Important Dates Of BSF HC Ministerial Recruitment 2022
|Event||HC (Min)/ ASI (Steno)||HC (RO/RM)|
|Apply Start||Aug 8, 2022||Aug 20, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||Sep 6, 2022||Sep 19, 2022|
|Exam Date||Notify Later||Notify Later|
Application Fees BSF HC Ministerial Recruitment 2022
- UR / OBC: RS. 147.20
- SC / ST / PWD / Female : Rs. 47.20
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit BSF Head Constable (RO / RM) Recruitment 2022
- HC (Min) and ASI (Steno): 18-25 Yrs (as on 1.10.2022)
- For HC (RO/RM): 18-25 Yrs (as on 19.9.2022)
- The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
BSF Head Constable & ASI Recruitment 2022 Qualification
|ASI (Steno)||11 (ST-11)||12th Pass + Steno|
|HC (Min)||312 (UR-154, SC-38, ST-14, EWS-41, OBC-65)||12th Pass + Typing|
|HC (RO)||982 (UR-321, EWS-420, SC-131, ST-110)||10th + ITI OR|
12th with PCM (60% Marks)
|HC (RM)||330 (UR-43, EWS-61, OBC-100, SC-77, ST-49)||10th + ITI OR|
12th with PCM (60% Marks)
BSF Head Constable 2022 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement
- Shorthand Test for ASI(Steno)
- Typing Speed Test for HC (Min)
- Documentation (Checking of Documents)
- Medical Examination
BSF Head Constable (HC) Physical Standards (PMT)
The physical measurement requirements for the Border Security Force (BSF) Head Constable (HC) Vacancy 2022 are stated as follows. Required reservation preference is given to candidates coming from STs, Adivasis, Nagas, Mizos and candidates from hilly areas.
|HC (Min) and ASI (Steno)||Height: 165 cm|
Chest: 77-82 cm
|Height: 155 cm|
|HC (RO/ RM)||Height: 168 cm|
Chest: 80-85 cm
|Height: 157 cm|
Exam Pattern for HC (Min) and ASI (Steno)BSF Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment 2022
|Hindi/ English Language||20||20|
How to Apply for BSF Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment 2022
- Check the eligibility from the BSF Head Constable Ministerial Notification 2022
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.rectt.bsf.gov.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the Application Form.
Important Links Area of BSF Head Constable Ministerial Notification 2022
BSF HCM Recruitment 2022 Syllabus
- Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings / Detecting misspelled words, Idioms & Phrases, One-word substitution, Improvement of sentences, Active / Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct / Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence Parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage and Miscellaneous
- It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic / Number Classification, and Drawing inferences. Figural Classification, Punched hole / pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations and Miscellaneous intelligence tests.
Read : CTET Application Form 2022
- A clerical aptitude test assesses most of the skills necessary to perform well in a clerical position. The clerical aptitude test includes alphabetic filing, attention to detail, data checking, comparison ability, spelling checking, errors spotting, and other miscellaneous issues related to the aptitude of the clerk.
- Basic computer fundamentals, History and future of computers, Operating system and basic of windows, Computer abbreviation, Microsoft Office (MS Word and Excel), Short Keys, Computer communication and internet, Miscellaneous.
- Number Systems: Computation of whole numbers, Decimal, and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts: Triangle and its various kinds of centers, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemisphere, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard identities like sin2 + cos2 = 1, etc., Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Bar- diagram, Pie-chart.
FAQs BSF Head Constable Ministerial Recruitment 2022
How to apply for BSF Head Constable (HC) Recruitment 2022?
What is the last date to apply for BSF HC (Ministerial, RO, RM,ASI) Recruitment 2022?
Within 30 Days From the Publication of Official Advertisement.
What is BSF Head Constable & ASI Exam 2022 Eligibility?
10+2 examination from a recognized Board or University.