BPNL Latest Recruitment 2020: Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited has invited application from all over India for filling 3674 job vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of BPNL Recruitment in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited has published the advertisement on 22nd November 2020 for hiring deserving candidates for Training Co-ordinator, Training Control Officer, Training Incharge, Training AIDS vacancies. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline.
Highlights Of BPNL Recruitment 2020 :
- AIIMS Rishikesh Latest Recruitment 2020 : Apply Online Before 31Dec – Salary, Vacancy
- Assam SLET Latest Notification 2020-21: Online Application Form – Full Process, Syllabus, Important Dates
- UPSSC Upcoming Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online For 328 Various Vacancies
- Delhi University Recruitment For Assistant Professor & Various Departments: Apply Online
- DRDO Recruitment 2020: Apply Before 2021- Vacancy, Salary, Exam date
- Bank Of Baroda Latest Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For Head Posts
- TCGL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Various Post, TCGL Salary Package
Post-wise Detailed Information for BPNL Recruitment 2020 :
Application Fees :
- Co-ordinator (Training ): Rs.708/-
- Training Control Officer: Rs.944/-
- Incharge (Training ): Rs.826/-
- AIDS (Training ): Rs.590/-
Category-Wise Age Relaxation :
How To Apply :
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited Recruitment 2020 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of BPNL https://www.bharatiyapashupalan.com/
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis