ASSAM SLET NOTIFICATION 2020: SLET Commission, Assam has released a notification for Conducting North East State Level Eligibility Test 2020. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of SLET 2020 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. SLET Commission has published the Notice on 15th November 2020. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within 14/12/2020.
Important Information Of ASSAM SLET 2020
Candidates should possess Master’s Degree or Equivalent examination from Universities/Institutions recognized by UGC.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for submission of online application: 20/11/2020
- Last Date for submission of online application:14/12/2020
- Last Date for Fees Payment: 16/12/2020
- Exam Date: 14/02/2021
- Delhi University Recruitment For Assistant Professor & Various Departments: Apply Online
- DRDO Recruitment 2020: Apply Before 2021- Vacancy, Salary, Exam date
- Bank Of Baroda Latest Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For Head Posts
- TCGL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Various Post, TCGL Salary Package
- MSME Recruitment 2020 : Job Profile,Salary,Location, How To Apply?
- AIIMS Delhi Latest Recruitment 2020-Online Application for 194 Vacancies: Know About Salary,Post,Selcection..
- Fees for GEN Candidates: Rs.1200/-
- Fees for OBC: Rs. 1050/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 1000/-
- For PWD: Rs. 800/-
- Fee for Centre Change: Rs. 300/-
HOW TO APPLY :
Willing Candidates must have to apply for the North East State Level Eligibility Test (SLET)through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of SLET Commission https://sletne.org/
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies, Eligibility exams and many more, please visit our website on a regular basis