Assam Anganwadi Recruitment 2020-21: Department Of Social Welfare, Assam has invited application from all over India for filling various job vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of Anganwadi Recruitment in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. Deptt. Of Social Welfare, Assam has published the advertisement on 14th December 2020 for hiring deserving candidates for Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Mini Worker, Anganwadi Helper vacancies. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline.
Highlights of Anganwadi Recruitment Notification 2020-21
- AEGCL Recruitment 2020-21 » असम इलेक्ट्रिसिटी ग्रिड कॉर्पोरेशन लि -AEGCL Salary, Selection Process
- APDCL Recruitment 2020-21 » Apply Online For 370+ Vacancies -Salary, Posts, Exam Process
- APSC Recruitment 2021» Vacancies 23+: Apply For Assistant Engineer, Director.
- AIIMS Rishikesh Latest Recruitment 2020: Apply Online Before 31Dec – Salary, Vacancy
- Assam SLET Latest Notification 2020-21: Online Application Form – Full Process
- UPSSC Upcoming Recruitment 2020-21: Apply Online For 328 Various Vacancies
- Delhi University Recruitment For Assistant Professor & Various Departments: Apply Online
Post-wise Details of Anganwadi Recruitment 2020-21
Note: District-Wise detailed information about the Anganwadi Recruitment 2020-21 will be updated soon.
Application Fees :
All the Candidates have to pay an amount of Rs.100/- as the Application Fee.
How To Apply :
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for latest Anganwadi recruitment 2020-21 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of Department Of Social Welfare, Assam womenandchildren.assam.gov.in / socialwelfare.assam.gov.in or assam.gov.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.