APSC Recruitment 2021 :
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited application from all over India for filling 27+ job vacancies in prescribed performa. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection process, Important Dates, Selection Pattern of APSC Recruitment 2021 in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. Assam Public Service Commission has published the advertisement on 29th April, 2021 for hiring deserving candidates for the Assistant Soil Conservation Officer & Soil Conservation Ranger vacancies under Soil Conservation Department. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode from 29/04/2021 to 28/05/2021.
APSC Recruitment 2021 : Keynotes
Recruiting Body : Assam Public Service Commission
Name Of the Posts :
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer
- Soil Conservation Ranger
No. Of Vacancies : 27
Age Limit : 21-38years as on 01/01/2021
Job Location : Guwahati.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date to Apply Online : 29-04-2021
- Last date to Apply Online : 28-05-2021
Selection Process : Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination
Application Fees :
- For GEN/OBC/MOBC Candidates — Rs.285/-
- Fees is exempted for SC/ST Candidates .
Post-Wise Detailed APSC Recruitment 2021
- ASSISTANT SOIL CONSERVATION OFFICER
- No. of Vacancy – 13
- Educational Qualification –
- Bachelors degree from any recognized university in agriculture, Agriculture Engineering ,Civil Engineering. Preference shall be given to a Post Graduate Degree holder in Soil Science OR
- A.I.F.C from forest research institute and college Dehradun OR
- At least eight years experience as soil conservation ranger or Forest Ranger under the govt. of Assam. OR
- Soil conservation junior engineer with Diploma in civil engineering/ agriculture having a minimum of 10 years experience in the soil conservation department.
- SOIL CONSERVATION RANGER
- No. of Vacancy – 14
- Educational Qualification –
- Bachelor degree in science from any govt. recognized university with at least Physics/ Chemistry/Botany /02year full time regular MBA Degree or PG Diploma in HR/IR with atleast 60% marks. OR
- Bachelors degree from any recognized university in agriculture, Agriculture Engineering ,Civil Engineering
How To Apply for APSC Recruitment 2021
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the apply process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to official website of Assam Public Service Commission www.apsc.nic.in
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it .
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.
FAQ APSC Recruitment 2021
- What is the selection process for APSC Recruitment 2021?
Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination
- What is the last date to apply for APSC Recruitment 2021?
Last date to Apply Online : 28-05-2021
- What is the age limit to apply for APSC Recruitment 2021?
21-38years as on 01/01/2021
- What is the starting date for APSC Recruitment 2021?
Starting Date to Apply Online : 29-04-2021
Latest Sarkari Naukri | Private Naukri
- NBCC Site Inspector Recruitment 2021 | Vacancies 120+ Civil & Electrical March 26, 2021
- HARTRON Haryana Vacancy 2021 | Vacancies 310+ Data Entry Operator March 26, 2021
- GNDU Amritsar Recruitment 2021 | for 44+ Professor, Director of Research and More March 25, 2021
- DLSA Baksa Volunteer Recruitment 2021: for 24+ Para-legal Volunteer Posts March 24, 2021
- Income Tax Dept Inspector Recruitment 2021 : Apply Here for 12+ Vacancies March 24, 2021
- Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2021 | Recruitment for 150+ Vacancies, Eligibility March 23, 2021
- SSB Odisha Recruitment 2021| (OUT) for Lecturer 972 Vacances ,Eligibility March 23, 2021
- SMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 : for 90+Vacencies, Eligibility, Exam Date March 22, 2021
- RSCB Recruitment 2021 OUT 385 Clerk & Junior Assistant Salary, Eligibility March 22, 2021
- UPSC Lateral Recruitment 2021-22 | for Deputy Secretary 13+ Vacancies March 21, 2021
- District Consultant NHM MP Recruitment 2021 | Vacancies 102+, Eligibility March 21, 2021
- Jharkhand PSC Doctor Recruitment 2021 | 42+ Posts, Salary, Eligibility March 20, 2021
- Meghalaya PSC M HO Recruitment 2021 | 120+ Vacancies, Eligibility, Exam Date March 20, 2021
- IGMC Shimla Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 227 Post, Salary, Qualification March 19, 2021
- NCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Online Apply 480+Vacancies March 18, 2021
- Rajasthan High Court 85 Vacancy 2021: Apply Now Salary, Exam Date, Eligibility March 17, 2021
- Gujrat Police Bharti 2021 | PSI 1382 Posts, Salary, Eligibility and Salary March 17, 2021
- DRDO ITI Recruitment 2021: Apply for 44+ Graduates and ITI Apprentice March 16, 2021
- Indian Army TES 46 Recruitment 2021 | Before Apply Read This March 16, 2021
- ESIC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 500+Vacancies March 15, 2021
- Mizoram PSC Notification 2021: Online Apply for 28+ (Combined) Vacancies March 15, 2021
- TRB Tripura Recruitment 2021: Notifications (OUT) for 2373 Vacancies March 14, 2021
- GDS Kerala Recruitment 2021: Apply Now for 1421 GDS Posts March 14, 2021
- DSRVS Recruitment 2021: Apply Online 138, Salary, Exam Date March 13, 2021
- Karnataka Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 | 5K Salary, 129+ Posts Worker and Helper March 12, 2021
- OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021: 139 Vacancies, 45K Salary, Exam Pattern, Eligibility March 11, 2021
- JKPSC Notification Out 2021: Exam Date, Post, Syllabus, Eligibility March 11, 2021
- Chhattisgarh Post Office Vacancy 2021 | GDS 1137 Vacancies, Salary March 10, 2021