AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences has invited application from all over India for filling 194 job vacancies. Know about the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Important Dates, Exam Pattern of AIIMS Delhi recruitment in the subsequent paragraphs. The candidate should possess high determination and commitment towards his duty. All India Institute of Medical Sciences has published the advertisement on 29th November 2020 for hiring deserving candidates for Junior Residents (Non- Academic)vacancies. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode within the deadline.
Highlights of AIIMS, Delhi Recruitment 2020
|RECRUITING BODY||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|NAME OF THE POST||Junior Resident (Non-Academy)|
|NO. OF VACANCY||197|
|SALARY||Rs.15600/- + 5400/-(GP)) with entry pay of Rs. 56,100/- per month|
|LAST DATE TO APPLY||10/12/2020|
- JKSSB Latest Job Notification – Apply Online for 1,997 Vacancies: Sub Inspector, Assistant Compiler..
- Delhi University Recruitment For Assistant Professor & Various Departments: Apply Online
- DRDO Recruitment 2020: Apply Before 2021- Vacancy, Salary, Exam date
- Bank Of Baroda Latest Recruitment 2020: Apply Online For Head Posts
- TCGL Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for Various Post, TCGL Salary Package
Educational Qualification :
The Candidate should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
How To Apply :
Candidates willing to apply for the post must have to apply for latest AIIMS, Delhi Recruitment 2020 through online mode within the mentioned date. For more detailed information for the application process you may follow the steps given below :
- Go to the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences www.aiimsexams.org
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career / Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of your desired post and click on it.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format.
- Verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Make the payment as per the notified mode.
JobkaregaIndia.in wishes all the very best to all the aspiring candidates applying for the mentioned vacancies. For more information on job vacancies please visit our website on a regular basis.
- RPSC Recruitment 2020:Exam Date, Salary-Online Apply
- NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Diploma & B.Tech: 70 Post Apply Online
- ICMR Latest Recruitment 2020:Online Registration |149 Vacancies
- MP Police Recruitment Apply Online | 4000 Vacancies
- UCIL Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form: UCIL Apprentice Salary