AESRB Lecturer Recruitment 2022 : Assam Engineering Service Recruitment Board (AESRB), Guwahati, has issued a vacancy notice for the position of 80 Lecturer (Technical) positions at the Assam State Polytechnic to the Assam Department of Higher Education (Engineering). Interested and qualified applicants can apply online through the official website.
What must be the qualifications for appointment to the AESRB, what is the age limit. Eligibility Criteria Education Qualification Candidate Salary Exam Fee and Selection Process Application Form Date and Last Online Application Date We want to make a strong impression and prove that you made a good choice. Candidates should carefully read this element for public positions in 2022 and the years ahead for direct official links with vacancies details and other vacancies for other government vacancies 2022 d.
|Qualification||B.S, B.E or B.Tech|
|Age Limit||21-38 Years|
|Apply Last Dates||25/06/2022|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
AESRB Lecturer Recruitment 2022
Resident-ship: Candidates must be permanent residents of Assam having Indian Citizenship as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Age Limit: The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and more than 38 years of age as of 01-01-2022.
Age Relaxation: The category-wise age relaxation is as mentioned below.
- SC/STP/STH: By 5 (five) years.
- OBC/ MOBC: By 3 (three) years.
- PwD: By 10 (ten) years.
Educational Qualification AESRB Lecturer Recruitment 2022
- The basic qualification is B.E. or B. Tech or B.S. in relevant discipline with First Class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
- A relaxation of 5% in marks may be provided at the Graduate and Master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility. The 5% relaxation will not include any grace.
Application Fee AESRB Lecturer Recruitment 2022
- UR: Rs 250/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs 150/-
- Payment mode: Online
Selection Process of AESRB Lecturer Recruitment 2022
The AESRB selection process to fill the Lecturer (Technical) position at the Assam State Polytechnic consists of the following stages:
- Evaluation of academic achievement
- Contribution of research and teaching experience
- Extracurricular activities
- Interaction with the selection committee (interview).
Important Dates of AESRB Lecturer Recruitment 2022
Starting date of online application: 06/06/2022
Last date of online application: 25/06/2022, 5 PM
AESRB Lecturer Recruitment 2022 – Vacancies
Post: Lecturer (Technical)
No of Posts: 80
- Civil Engineering: 18
- Mechanical Engineering: 11
- Electrical Engineering: 14
- Chemical Engineering: 7
- Computer Science & Engineering: 7
- Instrumentation Engineering: 1
- Agriculture Engineering: 5
- Food Processing Technology: 3
- Mining Engineering: 3
- Medical Electronics Engineering: 2
- Textile Technology: 2
- Bio-Medical Engineering: 2
- Spinning: 2
- Fabric Structure & Design: 2
- Art & Drawing: 1
Category-wise vacancy AESRB Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Assam Career
- UR: 35
- OBC/MOBC: 21
- STP: 6
- SC: 4
- STH: 2
- EWS: 12
Important Link Area of AESRB Lecturer Recruitment 2022
How to Apply for AESRB Lecturer Recruitment 2022
Interested and suitable candidates can apply online for this position by visiting the official AESRB recruitment portal. Applicants can follow the steps below to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to the Important Web Links tab.
- Click “Online application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New user?“. Register here.
- In the next step, click on the link “Online application” and log in.
- Fill in all your personal and school details and upload the required documents.
- Pay the registration fee and submit the form.
- At the end you will receive a printout of the application form.
FAQs AESRB Lecturer Recruitment 2022
- How many vacancies are released by AESRB Recruitment?
80 Lecturer .
- What is the meaning of AESRB ?
Assam Engineering Service Recruitment Board